Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro License Activation After Upgrading From Windows 7 Professional

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro License Activation After Upgrading From Windows 7 Professional in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I was using Windows 7 Professional in my dell laptop with volume license. Now i have upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 and after upgrading my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Munavvar Patel, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro License Activation After Upgrading From Windows 7 Professional

Hello

I was using Windows 7 Professional in my dell laptop with volume license.

Now i have upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 and after upgrading my windows 10 showing activated. I have not entered any new key.

Now i am not able to understand which key my new windows 10 pro has taken and from where?

Thank you.

:)

Munavvar Patel, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Recon-UK Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Ahem... lost my activation when upgrading from AMD Phenom II to my XEON...
    Installed "legit" activated Windows 7 Ultimate x64, and yes i paid for the license originally, but that key no longer works.. i paid more than enough to MS *Shadedshun :shadedshu:
    Anyway once 7 is installed.. go here... Download Windows 10
    Click Upgrade Now, it will give you a download with an app that gives you legit activated Windows 10 based on your Win 7 activation.

Windows 10 Pro License Activation After Upgrading From Windows 7 Professional untitled-png.png

Recon-UK, Mar 19, 2021
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Mar 19, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Pro License Activation After Upgrading From Windows 7 Professional

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro License Activation After Upgrading From Windows 7 Professional

1. Windows 10 Pro License Activation After Upgrading From Windows 7 Professional - Similar Threads - Pro License Activation

2. Upgrade from Window 7 Professional to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Window 7 Professional to Windows 10: Hello,I need to upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10. Can I do this for free or do I need to purchase a dvd? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-window-7-professional-to-windows-10/fce60a4e-e339-4df1-8ffb-19e69637f63e
  3. Upgrade from Window 7 Professional to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Window 7 Professional to Windows 10: Hello,I need to upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10. Can I do this for free or do I need to purchase a dvd? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-window-7-professional-to-windows-10/fce60a4e-e339-4df1-8ffb-19e69637f63e
  4. Upgrade from Window 7 Professional to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 home to professional upgrade license activation failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home to professional upgrade license activation failure: Hello,I upgraded my windows 10 Home installation to windows 10 professional. The home activation was activated with the original OEM license key, which I do not have anymore. Since upgrading to windows 10 professional, the OS has failed to activate. I've tried using the I've...
  6. Windows 10 home to professional upgrade license activation failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home to professional upgrade license activation failure: Hello,I upgraded my windows 10 Home installation to windows 10 professional. The home activation was activated with the original OEM license key, which I do not have anymore. Since upgrading to windows 10 professional, the OS has failed to activate. I've tried using the I've...
  7. Windows 10 home to professional upgrade license activation failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional: I was sent a link from Microsoft to upgrade my Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10. The link worked just fine and now I have to activate Windows 10 and the software is asking for a product key. I do not have a product key. How do I activate Windows 10?...
  9. Upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10

Upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10: My computer logs in with a local account and not an online account. While I had windows 7 Professional I would login with my fingerprint. After upgrading to Windows 10, when I scan my finger, I came to know that the system do not logged in with the help of fingerprint,...
  10. Questions concerning the Upgrade from Windows 7 professional to Windows 10 professional

Questions concerning the Upgrade from Windows 7 professional to Windows 10 professional: Soon, I will have to make a decision to upgrade my Windows 7 professional operating system to Windows 10 operating system. I have been using Windows 7 professional on my current PC for several years and purchased many third party software programs that were designed for...