Windows 10: Windows 10 pro license activation

Discus and support Windows 10 pro license activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using Dell Vostro which came with Microsoft 10 Home. Now after several update it is showing that the window is not activated. Troubleshooting in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SUDIPTASINHA, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 pro license activation

I am using Dell Vostro which came with Microsoft 10 Home. Now after several update it is showing that the window is not activated. Troubleshooting in activation page did not give any solution. The 25 digit product key is there in mask in the activation page. But in any way I cannot activate the windows.

I want to know whether the full product key is available anywhere so that I can manually enter it.

I also want to know whether there is any other way to resolve the issue.

:)

SUDIPTASINHA, Nov 3, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 3, 2019
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 pro license activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 pro license activation

License activation issue: Your windows license will expire soon

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Pro off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home installation. Windows 10 Pro is not free. If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall the previous edition
      or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro will installWindows 10 Pro

If the edition of Windows 10 installed does not correspond with the edition of Windows 7 or Windows 8 you were previously running, then you need to reinstall the right edition.

Did you purchase the laptop brand new out of the box?

You might want to reinstall Windows 10 Home to resolve the problem.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 pro license activation

1. Windows 10 pro license activation - Similar Threads - pro license activation

2. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.: No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.VNX4T-BFJHJ-DKV6T-KH87X-TF4DB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-activate-windows-10-pro-digital-license/27dd9343-0506-49e4-b133-33440fa227b5
  3. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License: Hi, I am using PC with genuine Windows 7 Pro. I have change the HDD of the PC to SSD and reactivate the windows to Windows 10 Pro using the installer that I download from windows installation media tool- https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 . I click I...
  4. Can't activate Windows -10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows -10 Pro License: Hello,Our environment as follows,Windows 10 Pro N for workstation.Version - 21H1OS Build - 19043When i tried to active the windows license key under Settings > Update and Security > Activation.Press the Change Product key.Entered our License key But it shows below error. We...
  5. Can't activate Windows -10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows -10 Pro License: Hello,Our environment as follows,Windows 10 Pro N for workstation.OS Build version - 19043When i tried to active the windows license key under Settings > Update and Security > Activation.Press the Change Product key.Entered our License key But it shows below error. We have no...
  6. Activating windows license on Windows 10 pro

Activating windows license on Windows 10 pro: Hi,Recently I bought a laptop. I want to push the license in the new laptop which I used before the old laptop. The old laptop is not using now. It is shut off. So I want to use this license on the new laptop. When I push the license it is showing "Unable to activate...
  7. Windows 10 Pro License Activation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro License Activation.: Hello Guys I have a pc in which at the right bottom corner it says Activate Windows. I know that I have to again activate Windows but my question is , will anything be changed or will everything get erased if I upgrade Windows again ? Like I have downloaded many pictures ,...
  8. Windows 10 pro activation and license.

Windows 10 pro activation and license.: Hi, I am Mahesh from Nepal I have a problem related to the windows 10 pro activation and license which have facing since last 10 months that I have bought new dell 3567 laptop they instelled windows it works in the initial days later 5/6 months from that there is pop up on...
  9. Window 10 PRO License Activation

Window 10 PRO License Activation: Dear MS Community, i purchased VLSC Win10 pro license through a reseller. The issue is when im done with installing it, it prompts me to enter product key. As i enter the the product key, it starts to process and once finished. it says " Windows is activated with a digital...
  10. Activating Windows 10 Pro License

Activating Windows 10 Pro License: Hi guys. My client bought a new laptop and it came with Windows 10 Home, but Windows 10 Pro was needed so the laptop could be added to Active Directory. The next day the client had managed to upgrade the Windows version to Windows 10 Enterprise - when I asked how they...