Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro license downgraded to Windows 10 Home ASUS VivoBook Pro 17 N705FD

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro license downgraded to Windows 10 Home ASUS VivoBook Pro 17 N705FD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I have ASUS VivoBook Pro 17 N705FD with licensed Windows 10 Pro installed on it. Unexpectedly it downgraded to Windows 10 Home with the message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elchin Nagiyev, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro license downgraded to Windows 10 Home ASUS VivoBook Pro 17 N705FD

Hi. I have ASUS VivoBook Pro 17 N705FD with licensed Windows 10 Pro installed on it. Unexpectedly it downgraded to Windows 10 Home with the message your Windows version is no longer supported and suggested updating to a supported version. After update its turned to Windows 10 Home. I don't want Windows Home. How can I return to my Windows 10 Pro?

:)

Elchin Nagiyev, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10 Pro license downgraded to Windows 10 Home ASUS VivoBook Pro 17 N705FD windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro license downgraded to Windows 10 Home ASUS VivoBook Pro 17 N705FD

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro license downgraded to Windows 10 Home ASUS VivoBook Pro 17 N705FD

1. Windows 10 Pro license downgraded to Windows 10 Home ASUS VivoBook Pro 17 N705FD - Similar Threads - Pro license downgraded

2. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  3. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  4. Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 home: My windows 10 version automatically has upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. But my digital license was in Windows 10 Home. When I tried to downgrade the method that everybody is suggesting, which is changing the Registry and install using ISO image, I can't keep my personal files...
  5. Windows 10 pro to home downgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro to home downgrade: When i initially bought my laptop, it had windows 10 home installed and activated by a digital key(i had paid for it). But a few days earlier, my laptop got stuck in a kind of bootloop. To get it repaired i gave my laptop to the retailer who deleted the windows 10 home, and...
  6. Downgrade windows 10 pro to home

Downgrade windows 10 pro to home: I recently upgraded from windows 10 home to pro but now i want to revert it and before upgrade i made a system image so can it revert my changes and my old licence of home edition ?...
  7. Windows 10 Pro license downgraded to Home

Windows 10 Pro license downgraded to Home: Yesterday my Win10 Pro license which I've had for years was downgraded to Home. What caused the downgrade and how do I get the Pro license back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-license-downgraded-to-home/d63d57af-b758-4eca-9eeb-f31a62c9e481
  8. Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 Home: My PC was built by a friend however, recently, the windows activation has failed with error code: 0xC004F074 He installed Windows 10 Pro on it and I want to downgrade to windows 10 home. I have purchased a product key online from a licensed seller but when I try to activate...
  9. Windows 10 pro downgraded to home

Windows 10 pro downgraded to home: One of our laptops have a watermark for activating Windows. The troubleshooter told me I have to fill in a home license. Thats strange because it is a 10 pro laptop. He downgraded itself? On Google I found out it was a bug of Microsoft and it should be fixed. But not...
  10. Factory resetting a windows 10 asus vivobook pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory resetting a windows 10 asus vivobook pro: My microsoft account got hacked so I can’t sign into my laptop rendering it useless. I need to factory reset it to open it back up with a different account but the methods I’ve seen online aren’t working. Pressing f9 from boot didn’t do anything and holding shift over the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. license windows asus vivobook