Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am experiencing an issue with a Windows 10 Pro desktop. The computer keeps displaying a pop-up message stating, "Your Windows License will expire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ta1126, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Ta1126 Win User

Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...

I am experiencing an issue with a Windows 10 Pro desktop. The computer keeps displaying a pop-up message stating, "Your Windows License will expire soon." This message appears upon starting or restarting the computer. Here are the system details: Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 21H2 OS build: 19044.2965 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0 The Windows Host Script shows the following details: Software licensing service version: 10.0.19041.2965 Description: WindowsR Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel Activation ID: 2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f88 Applic

:)

Ta1126, Jun 7, 2023

2. Windows License Expiring?

You need to purchase a genuine license. You have a Windows 10 Pro volume license client that uses KMS activation.

Both Pro and Enterprise are licensed to large organizations that deploy Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers. Volume License clients such as Pro and Enterprise (as they are technically known), can also use different methods of activation.
    For mass activation, KMS licensing (Key Management Server) provides centralized management of activation requests for each client. This is also used to handle activation because KMS clients are not setup for permanent activation, since they expire every 180
    days (6 months). This requires client computers to maintain in contact with organization server in order not go into reduced functional mode and result in errors like the above.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 7, 2023
  3. OEM Windows 10 license converstion to KMS (Volume Licensing) without any cost ?

Need to understand if OEM licenses can be changed to volume licensing without any additional cost ?

Here is the scenario :

An organization is purchasing LAPTOPs with Windows 10 pro pre-installed and then they wipe out the operating system and install windows 10 pro using Microsoft SCCM, which get activated through KMS.

Sourabh_MCSE, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...

Windows 2016 KMS server and Windows 2016 Datacenter KMS license

Hi,

I configured KMS on Windows 2016 server, i added and activated Win 2016 Datacenter KMS license, i would like know if this license will cover clients OS too: Windows 10, Windows 7..... I tried add Win 10 KMS license but it gives me error?

Thank you

Bartosz

kloperyrtyrytre, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...

1. Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will... - Similar Threads - Pro License Expiry

2. Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...: I am experiencing an issue with a Windows 10 Pro desktop. The computer keeps displaying a pop-up message stating, "Your Windows License will expire soon." This message appears upon starting or restarting the computer. Here are the system details: Edition: Windows 10 Pro...
  3. Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...: I am experiencing an issue with a Windows 10 Pro desktop. The computer keeps displaying a pop-up message stating, "Your Windows License will expire soon." This message appears upon starting or restarting the computer. Here are the system details: Edition: Windows 10 Pro...
  4. license expiry

license expiry: I got my computer with windows 10 Pro as a gift from my previous company. Im using this now on my home to do work. I noticed that there is a message that my Windows license will expire soon. I dont know that there is a expiration on license since it is properly activated when...
  5. license expiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    license expiry: I got my computer with windows 10 Pro as a gift from my previous company. Im using this now on my home to do work. I noticed that there is a message that my Windows license will expire soon. I dont know that there is a expiration on license since it is properly activated when...
  6. license expiry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. License expiry

License expiry: There is a message that your windows license will expire soon ,Go to settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-expiry/b012471c-4bcc-4dbf-a636-d64d13653197
  8. Volume PRO license to HOME license ? (WINDOWS 10)

Volume PRO license to HOME license ? (WINDOWS 10): Hi, my son's laptop (purchased outright from a large chain electronics store in another country) has just started popping up with a "Your Windows licence will expire soon" message. It turns out that it has a volume licence and we would be coming to the end of our 180 days. I...
  9. windows 10 pro volume license

windows 10 pro volume license: I want to know the price for purchase volume license for windows10 pro for 250 users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-volume-license/9e117d92-9f71-4147-8ccf-2b676b5998fc
  10. Windows License expiry bug!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows License expiry bug!: My computer works fine and all but two days ago I started getting "Your windows license will expire soon" popups on startup and on wake-up. It pops up like twice and never again for the session and pops up again on startup. When I checked the services the software protection...