Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro "License Included" on my PC that is running Windows 7 Pro

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro "License Included" on my PC that is running Windows 7 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When this HP ProBook 470 G3 was purchased in June, 2017, the invoice stated "Windows 7 Professional (Windows 10 Pro License)". Windows 7 Professional... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WindsorDave, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro "License Included" on my PC that is running Windows 7 Pro

When this HP ProBook 470 G3 was purchased in June, 2017, the invoice stated "Windows 7 Professional (Windows 10 Pro License)".

Windows 7 Professional was activated upon receiving the machine, is currently up to date, and in daily use.

Does having this Windows 10 Pro License present any monetary benefit if upgrading to Windows 10 Pro? What, exactly, do I need to do to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro?

I could not find any on-board software or license referring to Windows 10.

TIA

:)

WindsorDave, Jul 6, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro "License Included" on my PC that is running Windows 7 Pro

Transfer files & licenses from windows 7 pro pc to windows 10 pro pc

I used windows transfer to move files & licenses from old PC to a new one running 7 pro. Now I need to transfers from 7 pro to 10 pro. Can you give me any help with doing this?

Monica

MonicaWatson, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro "License Included" on my PC that is running Windows 7 Pro

1. Windows 10 Pro "License Included" on my PC that is running Windows 7 Pro - Similar Threads - Pro License Included

2. Transfer windows 10 pro license to new Pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer windows 10 pro license to new Pc: I want to transfer the digital license for windows 10 from surface pro 3 (8.1 pro originally but upgraded to 10 pro) to a new pc (surface pro 6 with windows 10 home). That is , I want to upgrade my new surface pro 3 from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. Can it be done?...
  3. Running windows 10 pro, but have windows 10 home license

Running windows 10 pro, but have windows 10 home license: I have run troubled shoot and it comes up with this message and error code OxCOO4FO74 and this is what it says,, found windows 10 home digital license for this device running windows 10 pro. To activate using this digital license you need to install windows 10 home. The funny...
  4. Upgrading domain joined Windows 7 Pro PC's to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading domain joined Windows 7 Pro PC's to Windows 10 Pro: We have win 7 pro in our organization which is legitimate and we want to upgrade them to windows 10 pro , is that option available at this point ? If so, how do we upgrade them to windows 10 ? Is that option available from wsus server or group policy ? ***Original title:...
  5. Windows 7 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 7 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: Have tried several suggestions on upgrade of windows 7 Pro. Still get same error message: This PC cannot be upgraded to to Windows 10. PC is not yet supported for this version of windows 10...........
  6. Upgrade of Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrade of Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: Get thew following error: This PC cannot be upgraded to Windows 10. Your PC is not supported yet on this version of Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-of-windows-7-pro-to-windows-10-pro/558d9872-9d50-4dfe-9592-3c549d64ff50
  7. Windows 7 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 7 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: We are experiencing a strange issue with domain joined workstations when upgrading them to Windows 10. When running setup.exe or setupprep.exe from the install DVD/ISO we get: "Setup couldn't start properly. Please reboot your PC and trying running Windows 10 Setup...
  8. Downgrade my refurbished PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro

Downgrade my refurbished PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro: I recently purchased a refurbished PC with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed (OEM?). I would like to downgrade to Windows 7 Pro. Is this possible to do using the product license key that came with the computer?...
  9. Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro

Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro: I have a Dell computer with windows 7 pro. It came with a license for windows 10 pro can I upgrade from your web site and not lose all the programs and get the latest version? I have a disk but it says Clean install That came with the computer. To have to reload all the...
  10. New Windows 10 Pro license - is it possible to downgrade to the Windows 7 Pro?

New Windows 10 Pro license - is it possible to downgrade to the Windows 7 Pro?: Hi there, is it possible to downgrade to the Windows 7Pro OS if I have a new Windows 10 Pro license? Some applications are incompatible with the Windows 10. Thanks!...