Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro "License Included" on my PC that is running Windows 7 Pro

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro "License Included" on my PC that is running Windows 7 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When this HP ProBook 470 G3 was purchased in June, 2017, the invoice stated "Windows 7 Professional (Windows 10 Pro License)". Windows 7 Professional... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WindsorDave, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro "License Included" on my PC that is running Windows 7 Pro

When this HP ProBook 470 G3 was purchased in June, 2017, the invoice stated "Windows 7 Professional (Windows 10 Pro License)".

Windows 7 Professional was activated upon receiving the machine, is currently up to date, and in daily use.

Does having this Windows 10 Pro License present any monetary benefit if upgrading to Windows 10 Pro? What, exactly, do I need to do to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro?

I could not find any on-board software or license referring to Windows 10.

TIA

:)

WindsorDave, Jul 6, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro "License Included" on my PC that is running Windows 7 Pro

Transfer files & licenses from windows 7 pro pc to windows 10 pro pc

I used windows transfer to move files & licenses from old PC to a new one running 7 pro. Now I need to transfers from 7 pro to 10 pro. Can you give me any help with doing this?

Monica

MonicaWatson, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro "License Included" on my PC that is running Windows 7 Pro

1. Windows 10 Pro "License Included" on my PC that is running Windows 7 Pro - Similar Threads - Pro License Included

2. Windows 10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro License: Dear Team,I am always afraid with the Windows licensing even Microsoft 365 licenses for my customers, Even i checked in my community i could not get any satisfactory reply. Below are my queries please clear.Questions:- 11- What kind of Windows 10 OR Windows 11 License is...
  3. The license of Windows 10 Pro.

The license of Windows 10 Pro.: The license of Windows 10 Pro on my laptop is getting over and I know about the code to continue using my Win10Pro but I got a problem: I bought my laptop in another country and I'm not there right now. May be exist other ways for solve this. Please help!...
  4. upgrade windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro on windows 10 Home pc ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro on windows 10 Home pc ?: Win7 to win10 upgrades are still free right now. if you buy a laptop that comes with w10home with an embedded key uefi then you reformat and transfer a win7pro license/install, upgrade to win10pro for free will win10pro get activated? or will it try to read the embedded...
  5. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: Do I need to have an IT professional on site to make the transition from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-pro-to-windows-10-pro/d7e82d4b-0ac6-4fb5-afd7-b5bbb133a7d7
  6. Windows 10 Pro lost Pro license

Windows 10 Pro lost Pro license: Hiya. I've got a PC running windows 10 pro here with a windows activation error. It says that it can only find a digital license for Win 10 Home. I had previously upgraded it to pro, but i swapped out the hdd for an ssd and it won't reactivate. How can I reactivate...
  7. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 pro

Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 pro: I have 8 PC's / laptops which need to be upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. Is there a specific Windows 10 Pro I need to purchase for the upgrade. There are numerous cost variances across online resellers. Will they all work or do I need specifics?? The cost...
  8. Downgrade my refurbished PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro

Downgrade my refurbished PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro: I recently purchased a refurbished PC with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed (OEM?). I would like to downgrade to Windows 7 Pro. Is this possible to do using the product license key that came with the computer?...
  9. Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro

Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro: I have a Dell computer with windows 7 pro. It came with a license for windows 10 pro can I upgrade from your web site and not lose all the programs and get the latest version? I have a disk but it says Clean install That came with the computer. To have to reload all the...
  10. New Windows 10 Pro license - is it possible to downgrade to the Windows 7 Pro?

New Windows 10 Pro license - is it possible to downgrade to the Windows 7 Pro?: Hi there, is it possible to downgrade to the Windows 7Pro OS if I have a new Windows 10 Pro license? Some applications are incompatible with the Windows 10. Thanks!...