Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear,One of the windows 10 Pro activation key has rubbed accidently. Due to this reason, we cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on our computer system.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shah Gee, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Shah Gee Win User

Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.

Dear,One of the windows 10 Pro activation key has rubbed accidently. Due to this reason, we cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on our computer system. Please advised us how we can get the rubbed activation key, so that we can activate windows 10 Professional in our system.Thanks

:)

Shah Gee, Aug 17, 2022

2. Purchased windows 10 Pro License, but sticker missing two characters

I just purchased 2 windows 10 pro licenses from a vendor. One of the license stickers is missing two digits. They weren't under the scratch off section, it looks like it was just a bad print. How can I get my key? There is a barcode above it with a different number which I'm hoping would be tied to the Key I need.

Steve Venice, Aug 17, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Pro Product key not visible on the sticker of DVD

I have bought the Windows 10 Pro edition along with the Dell Laptop online. Somehow I have received a installDVD which has already a sticker and the product key isn't visible completely. Hence I am unable to install Windows on my Laptop.

I skipped it and continued install, Its installed already however I wanted the Genuine Windows 10 Pro. Kindly advise what i can do to activate my Windows10Pro.

Thanks in advance,

Rupak

rupakpimpalgaonkar, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.

Unable to boot windows due to missing or corrupt files

Hi Callum,

There are several reasons why your PC isn't booting properly. One of which is because of broken boot data configuration components. To isolate the issue, we highly suggest you to boot your PC in Safe Mode. Given that you cannot access the setup screen, please
    follow these steps:

Do the improper shutdown process:

• Turn on your computer.
    • When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the computer. Do this thrice.
    • At the 4th boot, simply wait for the Windows Recovery Environment window to appear.

After doing the improper shutdown process, please follow these steps:

• On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced options then, Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once the PC has restarted, press the F4 key to boot in Safe Mode.

Let us know if the resolution worked for you.

Katrina Men, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.

1. Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch. - Similar Threads - Pro License visible

2. How to get rid of the scratched digital license of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of the scratched digital license of windows 10: I downloaded windows 10 by flibuster on my pc . And there was a function activate MacHwid/kms38 .I didn't like it and I downloaded the regular Windows 10 from the official website, but digital license stayed on my pc .I want to use a licensed Windows 10, please help me remove...
  3. Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.: Dear,One of the windows 10 Pro activation key has rubbed accidently. Due to this reason, we cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on our computer system. Please advised us how we can get the rubbed activation key, so that we can activate windows 10 Professional in our system.Thanks...
  4. Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.

Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.: Dear,One of the windows 10 Pro activation key has rubbed accidently. Due to this reason, we cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on our computer system. Please advised us how we can get the rubbed activation key, so that we can activate windows 10 Professional in our system.Thanks...
  5. Purchased windows 10 Pro License, but sticker missing two characters

Purchased windows 10 Pro License, but sticker missing two characters: I just purchased 2 windows 10 pro licenses from a vendor. One of the license stickers is missing two digits. They weren't under the scratch off section, it looks like it was just a bad print. How can I get my key? There is a barcode above it with a different number which I'm...
  6. Purchased windows 10 Pro License, but sticker missing two characters

Purchased windows 10 Pro License, but sticker missing two characters: I just purchased 2 windows 10 pro licenses from a vendor. One of the license stickers is missing two digits. They weren't under the scratch off section, it looks like it was just a bad print. How can I get my key? There is a barcode above it with a different number which I'm...
  7. Purchased windows 10 Pro License, but sticker missing two characters

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10 Pro Original Sticker Key, covered with a small sticker covering the first 10...

Windows 10 Pro Original Sticker Key, covered with a small sticker covering the first 10...: hello, I have purchased a computer with an original product key sticker of Windows 10 pro. However, in the sticker, there is onother small sticker covering the first 10 letters of the product key. How can i contact microsoft to tell me the complete product key of Windows...
  9. I have the tracking ID but the License Key is not visible in the Laptop sticker.

I have the tracking ID but the License Key is not visible in the Laptop sticker.: I have an old laptop but the licence sticker on the back is erased but only tracking ID is only available. How to recover the license key from the tracking ID.....
  10. Windows 10 Pro "License due to expire soon"

Windows 10 Pro "License due to expire soon": Bought second hand desktop PC in July but last 2-3 weeks keep getting License due to expire notice. Contacted vendor who advise that when he acquired PC it had Windows 8 pro which he upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and has no idea why this is happening, although suggested it...