Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro license key does not work on the same PC

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro license key does not work on the same PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have a PC that comes with Windows 10 Home installed.I have bought a Windows 10 Pro license key and activated.After some months I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rimtunat, May 2, 2022.

1. rimtunat Win User

Windows 10 Pro license key does not work on the same PC

Hello, I have a PC that comes with Windows 10 Home installed.I have bought a Windows 10 Pro license key and activated.After some months I have installed a Linux distribution on my pc and then I reinstalled Windows 10that is activated with Windows 10 Home license key, so I tried to insert my Windows 10 Pro license key, but does not work...I don't know why...it is the same PC with no hardware changes.I lost my Windows 10 Pro license key?

:)

rimtunat, May 2, 2022

2. windows 10 key

I read through most of that thread and it seems you have to jump through windows insider hoops. Is there a Retail Windows 10 x64 PRO ISO I can download directly from microsoft that my windows 8 key will work with?

Easy Rhino, May 2, 2022
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 2, 2022
  4. Kursah Win User

windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, May 2, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro license key does not work on the same PC - Similar Threads - Pro license key

2. License key, Formatting PC, Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License key, Formatting PC, Windows 10 Pro: Hello. I need to format my PC and do a clean install, but I have to questions: 1.- I currently have Windows 10 Pro activated with a digital license key. Do I need to uninstall the key before formatting? 2.- I used the MediaCreationTool22H2 to download a copy of Windows 10,...
  3. License key, Formatting PC, Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License key, Formatting PC, Windows 10 Pro: Hello. I need to format my PC and do a clean install, but I have to questions: 1.- I currently have Windows 10 Pro activated with a digital license key. Do I need to uninstall the key before formatting? 2.- I used the MediaCreationTool22H2 to download a copy of Windows 10,...
  4. License key, Formatting PC, Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro License Key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Pro License Key: Does anyone know where I can purchase a Windows 10 Pro License Key? I have tried the Microsoft Store and offical website but it seems not available.......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-license-key/9acd9d2a-0d8a-4685-ac6b-c65fdb5ffc62
  6. Windows 10 Pro license key does not work on the same PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro license key does not work on the same PC: Hello, I have a PC that comes with Windows 10 Home installed.I have bought a Windows 10 Pro license key and activated.After some months I have installed a Linux distribution on my pc and then I reinstalled Windows 10that is activated with Windows 10 Home license key, so I...
  7. Windows 10 Pro license key does not work on the same PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro license key does not work on the same PC: Hello, I have a PC that comes with Windows 10 Home installed.I have bought a Windows 10 Pro license key and activated.After some months I have installed a Linux distribution on my pc and then I reinstalled Windows 10that is activated with Windows 10 Home license key, so I...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Volume License Key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Volume License Key not working: My Court recently purchased a bunch of HP Laptops for the courts. We have a volume license key for pro, but the new laptops will not accept the volume license key when I try to upgrade to pro. The license key is valid. Is there a windows 10 pro image I can download and...
  9. Windows 10 Pro License key

Windows 10 Pro License key: Hello... I just met problem. I always was using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version, 2 week ago I reinstalled windows to same version and my license key was working fine. But today I fresh installed new windows on same computer and I cant activate my license key... I get...
  10. Windows 10 Pro License Key

Windows 10 Pro License Key: Is this website providing a legit windows 10 pro product key or is it pirated? I do not want to get in any trouble after I buy it....