Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Licenses Are Being Downgraded To Windows 10 Home??? I have Win 10 PRo from 2...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Licenses Are Being Downgraded To Windows 10 Home??? I have Win 10 PRo from 2... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; can you please help me out, I am using my Win 10 PRO, which was updated free of cost from Win 8 PRO. Now they are asking me to activate Windows.... I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by badsharocks, Nov 9, 2018 at 2:58 AM.

1. badsharocks Win User

Windows 10 Pro Licenses Are Being Downgraded To Windows 10 Home??? I have Win 10 PRo from 2...

can you please help me out, I am using my Win 10 PRO, which was updated free of cost from Win 8 PRO. Now they are asking me to activate Windows.... I have not changed anything.

:)

badsharocks, Nov 9, 2018 at 2:58 AM
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

3. jaggerwild Win User
    Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10 Pro Licenses Are Being Downgraded To Windows 10 Home??? I have Win 10 PRo from 2... windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

4. Caring1 Win User

Windows 10 Pro Licenses Are Being Downgraded To Windows 10 Home??? I have Win 10 PRo from 2...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro Licenses Are Being Downgraded To Windows 10 Home??? I have Win 10 PRo from 2... - Similar Threads - Pro Licenses Are

2. Downgrading from Pro to Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrading from Pro to Home: I downgraded from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home without losing personal files and apps today. The process took approximately two hours, and it was pretty scary, for obvious reasons. I had "researched" for the best procedure prior, but most of the information I got were...
  3. Windows downgrade to home from pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows downgrade to home from pro: Hello I bought a used PC which has a pirated version of windows pro so I bought a genuine version of windows home but when I go to change the product key in setting it says it is not valid I have done some looking around and found I need to downgrade to windows home before I...
  4. New Windows 10 Pro license - is it possible to downgrade to the Windows 7 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows 10 Pro license - is it possible to downgrade to the Windows 7 Pro?: Hi there, is it possible to downgrade to the Windows 7Pro OS if I have a new Windows 10 Pro license? Some applications are incompatible with the Windows 10. Thanks!...
  5. downgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home is it possible

downgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home is it possible: uninstall windows 10 pro and install windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/downgrade-from-windows-10-pro-to-windows-10-home/13f2bf08-a27e-4017-a5fe-0223c036b420
  6. Downgrade Windows 10 pro to Windowns 10 home

Downgrade Windows 10 pro to Windowns 10 home: Please show me the instructions of downgrading Windows 10 pro to Windowns 10 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/downgrade-windows-10-pro-to-windowns-10-home/897e8251-2c58-4612-ae53-6da0b2a0fce1
  7. Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Home

Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Home: My laptop originally came with Windows 10 Home Single Language. However, I wanted to upgrade to Pro and I used the generic Windows product key to upgrade. Then, I found out that I didn't need the Pro features so I now want to downgrade back to Home SL. How do I do that? 84329
  8. Downgrade from win pro to home edition

Downgrade from win pro to home edition: Hi. I got key for windows home edition, I took my pc to shop for repair but it is reformatted, they installed pro edition. Is it possible to downgrade to home edition ?. If yes how can I do this, if not what is solution ?. Please help. Thanks. 67557
  9. How to Downgrade Windows 10 Pro To Home Edition

How to Downgrade Windows 10 Pro To Home Edition: So my Laptop came with the home edition and I decided to upgrade to pro and tried to activate windows, but it said my key was invalid, so now I want to go back to home edition. I tried clean installing by using the media cleaner tool but it keeps reverting back to pro. Please...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Win 8.1 Pro license key

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Win 8.1 Pro license key: Hey, I've been running insider preview since build 98xx, after final build came I decided to to a clean install and get my "free" license so I installed Windows 8.1 Pro with a valid license during initial setup I as prompted that I could upgrade to Windows 10 for free, this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 licence downgrades to windows 10 home with single language from windows 10 pro after fresh installation