Windows 10: Windows 10 pro light (TeamOS) and Onedrive

Discus and support Windows 10 pro light (TeamOS) and Onedrive in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Greetings from Switzerland, I have installed the above mentioned OS and now I have an Issue with OneDrive. This app doesnt work (I did all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Baba, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Baba Win User

Windows 10 pro light (TeamOS) and Onedrive

Greetings from Switzerland,

I have installed the above mentioned OS and now I have an Issue with OneDrive. This app doesnt work (I did all the recommended and usual Un-reInstall, Onedrive.exe /reset etc)

As described in the Info of this OS, OneDrive was "removed".

How is it possible to "activate" this feature ? (The app is installed but when I click on the exe it wont start nor does an icon show up or is visible in the Taskmanager)

Thanks in advance

PS: The release is Windows 10 pro light (TeamOS) - MS Office 2019
    PS2: The forum of TeamOS doesn't work (404) since a few days

:)

2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Easo Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro light (TeamOS) and Onedrive - Similar Threads - pro light TeamOS

2. Win 10 Night light Issue on Surface Pro 6

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Night light Issue on Surface Pro 6: Hey everyone. I am at my wits end trying to figure out what is going on with my Surface Pro 6. I've contacted Microsoft a total of 10 times since July 5 2020, and nothing Surface Support has done has helped. My surface has been replaced with a refurbished one 4 times since...
  3. Night Light blue light filter Not Working Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Night Light blue light filter Not Working Windows 10: I have windows 10 and the app "night light" will not work anymore. it hasn't for a few weeks now. I am able to toggle it on and off and adjust the strength slider but no changes happen and it doesn't add the warm hue to my display at all. I've even tried to download a blue...
  4. Windows 10 pro light (TeamOS) and Onedrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro light (TeamOS) and Onedrive: Greetings from Switzerland, I have installed the above mentioned OS and now I have an Issue with OneDrive. This app doesnt work (I did all the recommended and usual Un-reInstall, Onedrive.exe /reset etc) As described in the Info of this OS, OneDrive was "removed". How is...
  5. Is there a light version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a light version of Windows 10?: Hello! Windows 10 seems to have become too bulky for many computers that were released with Windows 7. I've been recommending my customers to switch over to Linux, but I would rather recommend a light version of Windows 10 that will work on their older hardware. Is there a...
  6. Windows 10 theme (Light)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 theme (Light): I do not have this windows 10 theme light in my windows 10 version 1903 instead I have the dark blue theme, I searched the store but I could not find this particular theme, I do have this theme in my other PC but I do not know how or if it can be copied to other PC, any help...
  7. OneDrive didn't survive upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive didn't survive upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro: Hi all, yesterday I upgraded my Laptop from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and everything surprisingly worked and still works well - except OneDrive. OneDrive didn't survive the upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. The files are still on the hard disk in a folder...
  8. Windows 10 NIght light

Windows 10 NIght light: The problem is in the fact that I can't disable (or configure) night light settings. It's not grayed out, the sliders are active but they don't do anything, neither I enabling/disabling NL, it doesn't save at all. BUT on the previous version on win10 I had this option enabled...
  9. Windows 10 light theme

Windows 10 light theme: So I saw how nice windows 10 light theme looked, and I wanted to enable it I followed a video on how to enable it, and the box in colors on settings wasn't there. It says choose your color and the only thing there is "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" if...
  10. Installing a Windows 10 Pro on new computer with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing a Windows 10 Pro on new computer with OneDrive: I am building a new PC and installing Windows 10 Pro. I've heard with an Office 365 subscription it's best to not set a user with an online account at first, this way you avoid the duplication to create a OneDrive account. I will create a new user but will be using my...