Windows 10: Windows 10 pro loss of internet after sleep / hybernation

Discus and support Windows 10 pro loss of internet after sleep / hybernation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, Like many other laptop owners my Dell M7100 laptop running win10 pro looses internet after sleep or hibernation. The wifi connections shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rpwax, Jun 7, 2019.

1. rpwax Win User

Windows 10 pro loss of internet after sleep / hybernation

Hi there, Like many other laptop owners my Dell M7100 laptop running win10 pro looses internet after sleep or hibernation. The wifi connections shows connected but the internet will not connect, thunderbird can not connect.

I have already updated all drivers, and changed the wifi power settings. When the laptop will not connect I have tried to disconnect and reconnect the wifi connection but that does not work... only a reboot works... every time I come out of sleep or hibernate. Any ideas?

:)

rpwax, Jun 7, 2019
  2. ksb1 Win User

My computer stopped sleeping or hybernating from the shutdown

My computer stopped sleeping or hybernating from the shutdown button in Windows 7 and Windows 10. The computer would shut off the display then go to the switch user disply, turing it back on. I tried turning off the LAN adapter by turning off this device
    to save power, as suggested. This did not work for me.

I tried another recommendation to turn off the Power Options hybrid sleep mode from the advanced setting menu. This fixed the Sleep mode and allows the computer to shut down, but did not fix the Hybernate mode.

ksb1, Jun 7, 2019
  3. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 7, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro loss of internet after sleep / hybernation - Similar Threads - pro loss internet

2. Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation: Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation. I alrerady ran sfc /scannow /DISM ?full scan for AV / updated chipset and Graphics card drivers. Used DDU to do a clean install of my GPU.Then I tried creating new local user profile and issue still recurs. Here's my minidump...
  3. Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation: Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation. I alrerady ran sfc /scannow /DISM ?full scan for AV / updated chipset and Graphics card drivers. Used DDU to do a clean install of my GPU.Then I tried creating new local user profile and issue still recurs. Here's my minidump...
  4. Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation: Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation. I alrerady ran sfc /scannow /DISM ?full scan for AV / updated chipset and Graphics card drivers.here's my minidump...
  5. Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation: Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation. I alrerady ran sfc /scannow /DISM ?full scan for AV / updated chipset and Graphics card drivers.here's my minidump...
  6. BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup or hybernate wakeup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup or hybernate wakeup: I build new PC, and since beginning I'm getting randomly BSOD, when I wake up PC from sleep or hybernation. I run the chkdsk and also memtest, they both passed. Thx for help. The BSOD says: unexpected_store_exception the minidump is debugged below. Microsoft R Windows...
  7. Monitor wont come on after sleep / hybernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor wont come on after sleep / hybernate: I just built a PC and installed Windows 10 from DVD. I installed all drivers and everything seems to work OK. However, when windows shuts down the display or goes into sleep mode, the monitor wont come back on. I tab the (USB) keyboard and try the (USB) mouse but nothing. I...
  8. Sleep/Hybernate failure

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep/Hybernate failure: Win10 Pro 64bit 10/18362 System has been running fine for many months nothing added/changed other that updates, to win/Office. Sleep/Hybernate stopped working this coincided with two win10 cumulative updates in Oct (9th) I had also enabled media sharing at about this time....
  9. Hybernate that turns to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Hybernate that turns to sleep: I've configured my laptop to hybernate when I push power button when it's on. So it does. But randomly it turns itself on and goes into sleep mode. I might be out whole day and I don't know for how long it was in the sleep mode (basically on). Why does it decide what to do?...
  10. Sleep/Hybernate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sleep/Hybernate: In my shutdown menu Is the options sleep and hibernate. Is there any meaningful difference between them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleephybernate/adc6d83b-73a4-4aae-98ed-3c307c688c56

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 loss of internet after sleep mode