Windows 10: Windows 10 pro lost the USB drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 pro lost the USB drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am working with an Optiplex 3060 micro Dell PC, It lost the capability to communicate with the USB ports, The Keyboard and Mouse do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jucamuel, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Jucamuel Win User

Windows 10 pro lost the USB drivers

Hello everyone,

I am working with an Optiplex 3060 micro Dell PC, It lost the capability to communicate with the USB ports, The Keyboard and Mouse do not respond when the OS boot-up, but USB ports are working in the BIOS, I was wondering if would you know,where could I get a CD or software for repairing the drivers or the OS for Windows 10 pro from BIOS?

Thanks,

:)

Jucamuel, Jul 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro lost the USB drivers - Similar Threads - pro lost USB

2. Lost camera driver on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost camera driver on windows 10: On a day like any other, I use my laptop.But when I open the camera app, I get the message: "We can't find your camera" with error code 0xA00F4244.I opened Device Manager to look for the camera driver but I don't have any camera or image drivers. What should I do now?...
  3. Drivers for usb host controllers on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for usb host controllers on windows 10 pro: I have windows 10 pro and my USB host controllers may have went out so i searched and think i found the correct link to the drivers i need {not 100% sure if anyone knows plz send link ,ty} on the Microsoft site but when i click the link to download , it pops up a small window...
  4. Drivers for usb host controllers on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers for usb host controllers on windows 10 pro: I have windows 10 pro and my USB host controllers may have went out so i searched and think i found the correct link to the drivers i need {not 100% sure if anyone knows plz send link ,ty} on the Microsoft site but when i click the link to download , it pops up a small window...
  5. Drivers for usb host controllers on windows 10 pro

6. Lost Windows 10 PRO License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Windows 10 PRO License: I upgraded windows 10 home, to windows 10 pro, but had to reset my laptop's hard drive. I need to find the windows 10 pro license I purchased to reinstall to my laptop. I cannot figure out where or how the purchase was made. The account I use for office 365 for my business,...
  7. Windows 10 Pro lost Pro license

Windows 10 Pro lost Pro license: Hiya. I've got a PC running windows 10 pro here with a windows activation error. It says that it can only find a digital license for Win 10 Home. I had previously upgraded it to pro, but i swapped out the hdd for an ssd and it won't reactivate. How can I reactivate...
  8. REINSTALLED WINDOWS 10 LOST DRIVERS

REINSTALLED WINDOWS 10 LOST DRIVERS: I have reinstalled windows 10 with cleaning all partitions into my samsung ativ tab 5 XE500T1C-K01TR and lost my drivers. Windows can not recognise devices. My wifi is not working, so i can not install the drivers automaticly. I tried to install manually but it doesn't work....
  9. Windows 10 pro activation lost

Windows 10 pro activation lost: One year ago I bought an Asus Notebook with preinstalled Windows 10 Home which I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro (upgrade bought in the Microsoft store). The activation of Windows 10 Pro worked with no problems. After one year without any problems I now get the message "Activate...
  10. Lost my Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost my Windows 10 Pro: I had a HP AIO desktop. Was running windows 8.1 Pro. I then upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro 10240. I had a DVD with Build 10586 on it and so I decided to wipe the hdd. then clean install build 10586. I followed the instructions written by Shawn for SevenForums. All went well....