Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Memory Limit

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Memory Limit in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello group, short question, as I am getting contradicting results from various sources: what is the upper memory limit of Windiws 10 Pro ? I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by gpauwen, Jun 16, 2020.

1. gpauwen Win User

Windows 10 Pro Memory Limit

Hello group,

short question, as I am getting contradicting results from various sources: what is the upper memory limit of Windiws 10 Pro ? I am trying to upgrade from Hime to Pro, and I need to run an application that requires memory reservation above 1TB. Is Windows Pro capable of 2TB, or just 512GB ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

:)

gpauwen, Jun 16, 2020
  2. owen Win User

Windows 10 memory limits

Memory limits; Windows 10 64 bit home vs windows 10 64 bit pro?

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro Memory Limit - Similar Threads - Pro Memory Limit

2. Mail app folders limit or memory limit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app folders limit or memory limit: Hi, I have currently a major issue with syncing my main Gmail account in the Mail app. I have two other Gmail accounts set in my Mail app and they work perfectly fine. I think there might be an issue with the size of my main Gmail account that causes the issues. I have lots...
  3. Mail app folders limit or memory limit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app folders limit or memory limit: Hi, I have currently a major issue with syncing my main Gmail account in the Mail app. I have two other Gmail accounts set in my Mail app and they work perfectly fine. I think there might be an issue with the size of my main Gmail account that causes the issues. I have lots...
  4. Limit Memory Allocated to Cached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Limit Memory Allocated to Cached: My Windows OS and all hardware work great with 1.3GB of cached memory, but over time Windows will ask for more, without any good purpose. I don't want to allow Windows to use more than it needs, I need the other memory for other applications, and if Windows Caches memory its...
  5. Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps?: I have 8 vcores with my vps but win ten pro shows only 2? Is it limited? 156983
  6. Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps?: I have 8 vcores with my vps but win ten pro shows only 2? Is it limited? 156983
  7. Windows 10 Pro Internet Speed Limitation?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro Internet Speed Limitation?: Hey guys. So been having a major issue with Windows 10 for the last few months after an update. My Internet speed seems to be limited to 144 - 180 Mbps DL on a 350 Mb ISP package. (Avg. speed 370 Mbps DL) I've Google'd a number of times but only come across the same topic...
  8. How to limit memory usage?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to limit memory usage?: i discover window always use 50% memory how to limit the memory usage of system resource to 1GB or minimum only for window 7 and window 10? can this show log about program location when any program or system or service exceed 32MB if i lower this limit , can explorer or...
  9. Memory issue, with Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory issue, with Windows 10 pro: Evening. Happened to stumble onto issue where, if you leave Photo open on desktop then eventually that program eats up your whole system ram. left picture open on desktop cause had to go away for an hour and when i returned i noticed task manager showing gradual increase...
  10. Windows 10 memory limits

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 memory limits: Memory limits; Windows 10 64 bit home vs windows 10 64 bit pro? 39713