Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Crashing On Startup

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Crashing On Startup in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This problem started occurring recently, I tried everything I could. Reinstalling the store,Resetting it, Using power shell cmds, Using WSReset.exe,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by _Calibur, Jun 23, 2020.

1. _Calibur Win User

Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Crashing On Startup

This problem started occurring recently, I tried everything I could. Reinstalling the store,Resetting it, Using power shell cmds, Using WSReset.exe, Changing Appdata permissions, Resetting permissions, and I even did a full reset on my PC First I did "Keep Personal Files" than I wiped everything clean. When I ran the Windows Store troubleshooter it said this "Hanging or Crashing apps". I'm not entirely sure why this is happening. Also my current version is the latest one, 2004.

As mentioned in the title the Microsoft Store tends to pop up than immediately crash.

Another note: Originally the Microsoft store was completely gone, Could not even search it up. Which is why like I said before, I had to reinstall it by using a power shell command, I Can't remember it from the top of my head. Although I would say that this probably could have possible been occurring after this.

While I ran WSReset, I got this error: ms-windows-storeWindows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Crashing On Startup :purgeCaches

The app didn't start.

:)

_Calibur, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 23, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Crashing On Startup - Similar Threads - Pro Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft Store crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store crashes on startup: Hello,When I startup the Microsoft store, the loading screen appear but then disappears after a few seconds. I have tried everything from troubleshooting to reinstalling the Store through powershell, but nothing works....
  3. Microsoft Store crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store crashes on startup: Hello,When I startup the Microsoft store, the loading screen appear but then disappears after a few seconds. I have tried everything from troubleshooting to reinstalling the Store through powershell, but nothing works....
  4. Microsoft Store crashes on startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup: Hi,My Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup.I tried every step posted by Sumit in his post here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-microsoft-store-crashes-on-startup/70d1b631-c2d4-447c-86f1-0efa1a2c8a14 One difference is that in step 4. Check...
  6. Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup

Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup: Hi,My Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup.I tried every step posted by Sumit in his post here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-microsoft-store-crashes-on-startup/70d1b631-c2d4-447c-86f1-0efa1a2c8a14 One difference is that in step 4. Check...
  7. Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup

8. Microsoft Store crashes at startup

Microsoft Store crashes at startup: Hello, After updating the Microsoft Store application to v11810.1001.12.0, it stopped working. The store application window appears for two or three seconds and then disappears again. It was tested WSReset, Reset by configuration, Windows Update Troubleshooter. Nothing...
  9. Windows 10 Microsoft Store crashes on startup

Windows 10 Microsoft Store crashes on startup: (I've literally spent the last 2 hours trying to fix this and I've finally decided to post) Ok so here's the deal, every time I boot up Microsoft Store it loads up the apps right? Then crashes 3 seconds later. EVERY TIME Done wsreset That one powershell command (broke my...
  10. Microsoft Store Crashes on Startup

Microsoft Store Crashes on Startup: I’ve tried everything, from DSIM checks to troubleshooters and PowerShell commands. I have bought a new Lenovo Yoga 910 and my Microsoft Store will load then crash. I have found that it will load if you try opening it after you restart, but after that it does the same thing....