Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Game Download/Update Downloads & Updates Section Errors

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Game Download/Update Downloads & Updates Section Errors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good Evening: So I had Halo MCC installed on my ASUS ROG gaming laptop, all up to date and everything, but it shows it still in the Downloads &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DillonM92, Feb 21, 2021.

1. DillonM92 Win User

Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Game Download/Update Downloads & Updates Section Errors

Good Evening:

So I had Halo MCC installed on my ASUS ROG gaming laptop, all up to date and everything, but it shows it still in the Downloads & Updates section, with errors. I have removed the game, reset the Microsoft Store, ran virus scans, did everything I could to get it to disappear from the store, but even with the game uninstalled and all of my caches clear, it still appears/resurfaces! Pictures are attached for reference. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions?Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Game Download/Update Downloads & Updates Section Errors [​IMG]Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Game Download/Update Downloads & Updates Section Errors [​IMG]

:)

DillonM92, Feb 21, 2021

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Even though the awaited Creators Update for Windows 10 is only set to arrive on April 11th, users who want to get ahead of the launch - and maybe themselves - can now update their version of Windows. Through the Windows 10 Update Assistant, Microsoft has made it possible for users to update to the latest version of windows ahead of time. After downloading and running the tool from Microsoft's website, it should display that Build 15063 is available - the official build number for the Creators Update.

The most awaited feature for the upcoming Windows update should be the Game Mode, though Beam live-streaming (which some say is better than Twitch) from the Game Bar, a PiP (picture-in-picture) mode for streaming videos while working on those pesky Excel budget .xlxs, and improved privacy settings (which aren't at the same level as the special edition built for the chinese market, though.) Microsoft's Edge is also seeing performance and security improvements, and Windows will now integrate a night mode that reduces blue light emissions - and thus the strain in your old eye globes. You can now also lock your Windows 10 PC at a distance through Windows Hello on your smartphone of choice, and can partake on some crazy Paint marathons with its improved 3D tool, which should elevate it to new, never before seen heights - maybe in the next update you can use the new Paint with Mixed-Reality products?

Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Game Download/Update Downloads & Updates Section Errors 21ff7f0d4bea_thm.jpg

Source: Tom's Hardware
    Source: Microsoft Blogs

Raevenlord, Feb 21, 2021
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Game Download/Update Downloads & Updates Section Errors

Who's downloaded the Windows 8.1 preview update?

For some reason the installer says the update is not applicable to your computer? (Win 8 Pro x64) anyone else try this what was released today?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/download-preview

EDIT: It appears the error is because the download is named Windows8-RT-KB2849636-x64 so looks like it's only for ARM based RT Windows 8 versions even though there's nothing suggesting that on the actual download page, so where's the x86 8.1 update people?

NdMk2o1o, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store Game Download/Update Downloads & Updates Section Errors - Similar Threads - Pro Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates: I went to the store to check for updates on a game but the 3 dots you used to tap to access that function is no longer there. What is the reason for this and how do I get updates now?...
  3. Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates: I went to the store to check for updates on a game but the 3 dots you used to tap to access that function is no longer there. What is the reason for this and how do I get updates now?...
  4. Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error.: Hi, Windows cannot update properly. My Windows 10 is version 2004. I have tried to update in many ways, following steps that I have achieved on the internet and I have not been able to update Windows to the latest version....
  6. Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error.: Hi, Windows cannot update properly. My Windows 10 is version 2004. I have tried to update in many ways, following steps that I have achieved on the internet and I have not been able to update Windows to the latest version....
  7. Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft store downloading and updating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft store downloading and updating: Out if the blue i am not able to download some apps nor update them. I get an error 0x80070005. Which is saying i do not have permission for the action. I have checked for all updates in windows and security. I have reset microsoft cache. I have allowed microsoft to access my...
  9. Microsoft Store Not downloading Games but updating apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not downloading Games but updating apps: I bought GW4 the other day and have been trying to install it though it use to give me an error 0x80072ee2 after saying starting download for twenty minutes. I have tried gooling how to fix the issue and such though to no avail. i have tried windows app troubleshooter,...
  10. Microsoft Store stops downloading updates/games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store stops downloading updates/games: I have 100mpbs internet, but for some reason my Microsoft store keeps downloading in the slowest speeds. It was downloading at 1kbps for 10 minutes before going up to 1 mpbs. I went to settings and increased the downloading limit but still downloads at 1kpbs, then stops for...