Windows 10: Windows 10 pro. Mirrored drives re syncing constantly upon bootup

Discus and support Windows 10 pro. Mirrored drives re syncing constantly upon bootup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently moved to windows 10 pro, and have created a raid volume via disk management tools. Now it seems every time I reboot, or windows updates,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jamesschoning, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 pro. Mirrored drives re syncing constantly upon bootup

Hi, recently moved to windows 10 pro, and have created a raid volume via disk management tools. Now it seems every time I reboot, or windows updates, my mirrored drives go into resync mode, which takes around 10 hours to complete. I've had a look around the net, and tried a couple of solutions, to no avail. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

:)

jamesschoning, Jun 17, 2019

2. can't mirror hard drives in windows 10 pro

can't mirror hard drives in windows 10 pro

MichaelSilvas, Jun 17, 2019
  3. Clintlgm Win User
    Installing an SSD drive on my desktop to use as the C bootup drive

What are you talking about, I have Samsung 830 for 5 years and its still running great there is no issue with NTFS and SSD

To the OP all you have to do is use Macrium Reflect to clone your disk to your SSD you'll have to option to shrink your C partition before you start the actual clone check out this video
    it walks you through step by step

Clintlgm, Jun 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 pro. Mirrored drives re syncing constantly upon bootup

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 pro. Mirrored drives re syncing constantly upon bootup

1. Windows 10 pro. Mirrored drives re syncing constantly upon bootup - Similar Threads - pro Mirrored drives

2. Windows 10 BSOD upon bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD upon bootup: I get a blue screen with an error message "Whea Uncorrectable Error" sometimes when I start my computer. It usually happens when I've just logged in. It seems that the blue screen is more likely to occur if I haven't used my computer for a long time maybe say 1 day or longer....
  3. Windows 10 BSOD upon bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD upon bootup: I get a blue screen with an error message "Whea Uncorrectable Error" sometimes when I start my computer. It usually happens when I've just logged in. It seems that the blue screen is more likely to occur if I haven't used my computer for a long time maybe say 1 day or longer....
  4. Windows 10 BSOD upon bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant Taskbar not responding issues on bootup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Taskbar not responding issues on bootup.: Every time I boot up the PC I’m constantly getting a blue ring on my taskbar with none of the icons appearing, I can’t even click on search icons in the left corner either then when I try to restart windows exploder through task manager is does nothing.. Updated Bios and...
  6. I cannot mirror drive in windows 10 pro 64bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot mirror drive in windows 10 pro 64bit: I have had a few HDD's go down, and these cost £500 a time to retrieve, and then I have to re-install every piece of software on it. I want to mirror the drive, so I can just change a drive if it goes down. I had 2x 1Tb drives mounted, tried to mirror the second drive, and I...
  7. Windows 10 Won't Update on Bootup Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Won't Update on Bootup Drive: After extensive research, I can't seem to get Windows 10 to update on my primary M.2 drive. I only have a 250 GB SSD for Windows 10 to operate on, and my secondary, 1 TB SSD to install and run programs on. When I built my computer, I had to go into the registry and adjust the...
  8. Mirror or sync folders on separate drives?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mirror or sync folders on separate drives?: Does Windows 10 home have a built in function where you can automatically have the contents of a folder mirrored to another folder on another drive? 146825
  9. One Drive Re Sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Re Sync: Hi I can't access my One Drive because its says I need to sync again. When I click on sign it it just goes round and round taking me nowhere. I have internet access, but my emails are not updating either. What else can I do to re-sync OneDrive? Thanks in advance...
  10. Windows 10 mirrored drive C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 mirrored drive C: I've got 3 HHDs in my Windows 10 PC: drive C mirrored and drive H. For months my PC has been asking after the BIOS screen whether I want to boot Windows 10 or Windows 7 Second Plex (it was a Windows 7 PC). I've always selected Windows 10. About a week ago I started to have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 pro. Mirrored drives re syncing constantly upon bootup

2. mirror drive syncing win 10

3. 8 tb mirrored hard drives synching time