Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Msconfig Selective Mode

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Msconfig Selective Mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro 1909 in Workgroup Please review won't get out of selective mode in msconfig Also chkdsk Windows has scanned the file system and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DennisKrohn, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro Msconfig Selective Mode

Windows 10 Pro 1909 in Workgroup Please review won't get out of selective mode in msconfig Also chkdsk Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems. No further action is required. also sfc Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. All Services are checked in msconfig Does Selective Mode prevent some services from starting? See screenshots Windows 10 Pro Msconfig Selective Mode 80e27b5d-36ae-4489-aa41-ae7d75ac30db?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Pro Msconfig Selective Mode 10d11452-9b27-4c3e-846e-6d96f4b2361d?upload=true.png

:)

DennisKrohn, Jun 10, 2020

2. how to exit safe mode in Windows 10

Hi Ron,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to try the below steps to exit from the Safe mode on Windows 10.

Steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as
      Normal startup, click on Apply
      and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Selecting F4 or 4 will not let me access Safe mode

Hi,

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you accessing the startup menu via Windows Settings or by inserting the Media Creation Tool?
    • Have you tried selecting other options in the Startup Menu?

For now, I suggest that you try logging into Safe Mode from the option given below and check.

• Tab on Windows button +R to open Run Command.
    • A dialog box will open type msconfig
    • Locate and select the Boot tab and select Safe with Minimal
      as option.
    • Restart Computer

To return to normal mode, follow the above steps and uncheck Safe, reboot the computer.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro Msconfig Selective Mode

Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

https://community.intuit.com/quickbooks-online

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Msconfig Selective Mode

1. Windows 10 Pro Msconfig Selective Mode - Similar Threads - Pro Msconfig Selective

2. MSCONFIG: Startup selection always reverting to selective after setting it to normal

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSCONFIG: Startup selection always reverting to selective after setting it to normal: In System Configuration, the Startup selection is set to selective and whenever I apply, it keeps on reverting to selective. I need this changed because I need normal for it to start my device drivers because I need to manually do it, and it gets really annoyingto have to do...
  3. Windows 10 stuck in Selective Startup mode in MSCONFIG

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck in Selective Startup mode in MSCONFIG: System Configuration Utility, popularly known as MSCONFIG, allows you to configure the startup behavior of Windows. It allows users to troubleshoot the load time, stability, and performance problems. It has been reported that Windows 10 gets stuck in Selective Startup, which...
  4. What is a Selective Startup? How to run selective startup using MSCONFIG in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What is a Selective Startup? How to run selective startup using MSCONFIG in Windows 10: When Windows boots up, it loads up files along with it and also starts services and launches applications that are registered with it when the user logs into his account. At times, some rogue applications may cause a slow boot or make Windows stuck in the middle of the...
  5. Msconfig is selective not normal

Msconfig is selective not normal: I have tried to set to normal by applying but it reverts to selective. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msconfig-is-selective-not-normal/4f88e2be-a92d-4996-a591-7e170852ec2b
  6. Windows Keeps Selecting Selective Startup In MSconfig Rather Than Normal Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Keeps Selecting Selective Startup In MSconfig Rather Than Normal Startup: why does windows keep selecting selective startup rather than normal startup, when it picks selective startup it stops me from being able to launch certain programs as it disables most of them submitted by /u/DGW04 [link] [comments]...
  7. Help with changes in MSCONFIG Selective Startup

Help with changes in MSCONFIG Selective Startup: I went into MSCONFIG - changed to Selective Startup in System Configuration. Now I am trying to change back to Normal- the apply button wont highlight for use [IMG]...
  8. MSCONFIG/General/ Selective startup

in Windows 10 Support
    MSCONFIG/General/ Selective startup: I can't get my PC to do a normal start up. When I select normal start up in MSCONFIG and hit apply and boot it reverts to Selective start up. However everything appears to be working normally. I'm not sure if it is or if it is actually doing a Selective start up. Any ideas?...
  9. MSConfig & Selective Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    MSConfig & Selective Startup: So msconfig is driving me nuts as whenever i just click normal or diagonstic boot it reverts to selective startup. I had this issue in Windows 7 and i fixed it somehow. Any help? 9138
  10. Windows 10 opens folder at boot; msconfig stuck at selective startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 opens folder at boot; msconfig stuck at selective startup: 1. If I try to select normal startup in msconfig.exe, it doesn't stick; always reverts to selective startup. 2. When I boot to the Windows 10 desktop, it always opens a Windows Explorer window at /windows/system/ which shows only a Speech folder in the right panel. 3....