Windows 10: windows 10 pro multiple errors

Discus and support windows 10 pro multiple errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] This morning --start button is inop, file folder is inop, ran malware scan nothing found. 20 gb of free space on c: drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GreggCollum, May 3, 2019.

1. windows 10 pro multiple errors

windows 10 pro multiple errors afca60b9-371b-41a7-a5f6-f69eae4202a7?upload=true.jpg windows 10 pro multiple errors 3e9106d8-7347-4bd0-997e-fa7187f8371d?upload=true.jpg

This morning --start button is inop, file folder is inop, ran malware scan nothing found.

20 gb of free space on c: drive

Multiple restarts to no avail.

Suggestions?

:)

GreggCollum, May 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 3, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 pro multiple errors

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 3, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 pro multiple errors

1. windows 10 pro multiple errors - Similar Threads - pro multiple errors

2. Multiple monitors and Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitors and Windows 10 Pro: I have 3 monitors, two standard Lenovo computer monitors on my desk and a Sharp TV on the wall, which I use for group meetings. I understand that only 2 monitors will get the high resolution settings and the 3d will not. Until recently, the TV was identified as the 3d monitor...
  3. Multiple monitors and Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple monitors and Windows 10 Pro: I have 3 monitors, two standard Lenovo computer monitors on my desk and a Sharp TV on the wall, which I use for group meetings. I understand that only 2 monitors will get the high resolution settings and the 3d will not. Until recently, the TV was identified as the 3d monitor...
  4. Multiple monitors and Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro With Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro With Multiple Errors: Attempting to update to Windows 11.Have done the following:Bought new ASUS D500SA machine Intel® Core™ i5-10400 Processor 2.9 GHz 12M Cache, up to 4.3 GHz, 6 cores TMP 2.0Windows 10 Pro Ver:21H2 Build:19044.1766Ran PCHealthcheck says passesRan all pending updates including...
  6. Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro With Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro With Multiple Errors: Attempting to update to Windows 11.Have done the following:Bought new ASUS D500SA machine Intel® Core™ i5-10400 Processor 2.9 GHz 12M Cache, up to 4.3 GHz, 6 cores TMP 2.0Windows 10 Pro Ver:21H2 Build:19044.1766Ran PCHealthcheck says passesRan all pending updates including...
  7. Windows 10 Pro multiple devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro multiple devices: If I upgrade my desktop PC to Windows 10 Pro Edition, must I also purchase the Pro Edition for my laptop in order to use the remote desktop function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-multiple-devices/f65e2c89-7856-4682-a318-dcc43e4fe129
  8. Multiple activation errors with Win 10 Pro, Fujitsu Laptop.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple activation errors with Win 10 Pro, Fujitsu Laptop.: Hi. I need help but very very fast. So what i made in past few days. I had 1 Fujitsu Laptop which was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro (i don't know win 7 version - label is completely blank - damaged) So i grab my win 10 DVD and reinstalled it. And now it...
  9. Multiple Problems With Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Problems With Windows 10 Pro: i have upgraded from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro because of the newly designed start menu *Biggrin but little did i realize until recently i came across alot of bugs with this distro, but i am not bashing win 10, after all it is new. i expect bugs and glitches....
  10. Multiple Users in 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Users in 10 Pro: I have several 8.1 systems I want to upgrade to 10. A couple of them have multiple users in 8.1, Some standard accounts, some admin. I went ahead and upgraded a system that has only one account. all seems fine. However, as I I looking through I see 10 has a different way...