Windows 10: Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts

Discus and support Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. The account that I use to log in is the Microsoft 365 Business Standard account that I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paul Tippin, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts

Hello, I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. The account that I use to log in is the Microsoft 365 Business Standard account that I have for my personal small business. This works fine and I have no issues. I also have a "day job" that gives me a different Microsoft 365 business standard account. I am sick of using the web apps for work when I am working from home. I would like to log in to my laptop as either my small business account or my day job account and be able to use the native office apps and one drive associated with that account so they are not comingled. I am sick of using the web apps when I work my day job from home. I have gone into the settings and tried to add both a second "work or school" account to add my day job account. I have also tried to add through the other user setting. The work or school account says that it can't find the account and the other user gives me a bad password even though I know it is correct.

Basically I would like to log on in the morning to my day job account and have the laptop be like a work computer. With all of the native Office apps and Onedrive signed in to that user. But when I sign in to my small business account I would like that to look like normal. I don't want to see the other account that I am not logged in as. I am having issues and would appreciate some help. I have followed all of the instructions that I could find to no avail. I am not even sure this is possible at this point.

Thank You for any assistance you can provide. I know there are a lot smarter people on the community than me.

:)

Paul Tippin, Jan 15, 2021

2. Upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO using Microsoft 365 Business license

I have a company Microsoft 365 Business license.

I also have one laptop, purchased using a Microsoft Hotmail account, as Microsoft would not allow to use a company Microsoft 365 account)

With Microsoft 365 Business license, Windows 10 PRO is included.

I wish to upgrade the one laptop from HOME to PRO version of Windows 10 using the Microsoft 365 Business license. How can this be achieved?

With regards, Mark

Mark Larkin, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Microsoft 365 Business and Windows 10 Licensing

Hello

A pleasure to help you.

I recommend reading the following article and understand that it is Microsoft 365 Business.

Microsoft 365 is an integrated solution that brings together best-in-class productivity tools, security, and device management capabilities for small to medium-sized businesses.

A holistic set of business productivity and collaboration tools

Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access

Exchange, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint

Business apps from Office (Bookings, Outlook Customer Manager, MileIQ1, Microsoft Listings1, Microsoft Connections1, Microsoft Invoicing1)

What is Windows 10 Business?

Windows 10 Business is a set of cloud-services and device management that complement Windows 10 Pro and enable the centralized management and security controls of Microsoft 365 Business. Windows 10 Business also comes with Windows AutoPilot, a service that
    streamlines the deployment of new Windows 10 PCs. If you have devices that are licensed for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Professional, Microsoft 365 Business provides an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro which is the prerequisite for deploying Windows 10 Business.

Any doubt can consult the following article.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/...

I hope it will be very helpful.

Let me know.

Greetings Dayamis

dayamiperez, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts

Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business

According to the service description (Microsoft 365 Business Premium service description - Service Descriptions),
    “If you have devices that are licensed for Windows 7 and 8.1 Professional, Microsoft 365 Business provides an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.”

What if my devices are not licensed for Windows 7, 8.1 Professional or Windows 10. Will purchasing a Microsoft 365 Business subscription give me a licese to use Windows 10?

uk_sysadmin_20, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts

1. Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts - Similar Threads - pro Multiple Microsoft

2. Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account: My wife and I have 6 computers. We need for each one to have access to 365. The access user name is my wife's phone number. Each of our computers use 365. At the moment I am not sure but I think that they are all connected to the same account. I need to verify that each...
  3. Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account: My wife and I have 6 computers. We need for each one to have access to 365. The access user name is my wife's phone number. Each of our computers use 365. At the moment I am not sure but I think that they are all connected to the same account. I need to verify that each...
  4. Windows 11 Pro Login Using Microsoft 365 for Business Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Login Using Microsoft 365 for Business Login: I have a Microsoft 365 for Business Account with multiple users and would like to be able to login to our Windows 11 Pro computers using those accounts. I was told this is possible, but I have not figured out how this works. I have a custom domain, brammerinsurance.com, and...
  5. Windows 11 Pro Login Using Microsoft 365 for Business Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Login Using Microsoft 365 for Business Login: I have a Microsoft 365 for Business Account with multiple users and would like to be able to login to our Windows 11 Pro computers using those accounts. I was told this is possible, but I have not figured out how this works. I have a custom domain, brammerinsurance.com, and...
  6. Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT: Hi, Questions from HK region.Who is eligible for this sku? Any requirement needs to meet? Any limitation ?Great Thanks,Jen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eligibility-of-windows-10-home-to-pro-upgrade-for/ca4e37c7-d633-4392-9268-823087ca3026
  7. Question on Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

Question on Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business: We are a licensed reseller in Vietnam and want to find out more about this product DF77X4D43RKT Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business Is there any requirement to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro with this license? Can it upgrade both OLP and OEI...
  8. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business: My partner's customer purchased Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business and is only able to get about 5 activations with it. Now they get an unable to activate message after imaging is completed. Is there a limit of how many workstations this can be...
  9. Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business

Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business: According to the service description https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/servicedescriptions/microsoft-365-service-descriptions/microsoft-365-business-service-description,“If you have devices that are licensed for Windows 7 and 8.1 Professional, Microsoft 365 Business...
  10. Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro

Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro: Microsoft 365 Business (not Office 365, but M365) still includes a subscription to Windows 10 Pro, right?? The M365 Plans page had previously shown that the "Business" version included a license to both the Office Products and Windows 10 Pro. I purchased the licenses,...