Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro N For Workstations Activation after the hardware replacement warranty

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro N For Workstations Activation after the hardware replacement warranty in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my previous laptop I had local administrator account Tiger. I have used Windows Store for buying Windows and then upgrade to Workstations under my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lukasz Matuszewski, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Pro N For Workstations Activation after the hardware replacement warranty

On my previous laptop I had local administrator account Tiger. I have used Windows Store for buying Windows and then upgrade to Workstations under my email. Please help me activate windows 10 pro n and then upgrading it to workstation version. I have all versions of windows on Order history and dates, but Windows Activation fails 0xC004F213. Please help to resolve this issue or provide a url to ticket creation for activating windows.I believe it is digital license and I currently do not have email from store with it :, but entries in Order history are present.

:)

Lukasz Matuszewski, Oct 7, 2022
  2. JAS888 Win User

"Windows 10 Pro for Workstations" and Surface replacement warranties?

Through the Windows Store. Please note on the Surface under warranty I have reinstalled the Windows 10 Pro for Workstations multiple times as part of Microsoft's Insider Program, always having to go through the "Store" unless I do a "Reset this PC." I
    have done that on multiple Surface tablets, no issues in that regard. The issue is when a Surface under warranty has Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, needs replacing the digital license HAS NO WAY OF BEING TRANFERED TO THE NEW REPLACEMENT.

JAS888, Oct 7, 2022
  3. reagarding windows 10 pro n for workstation

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Seems that you want to upgrade your PC to Windows 10 workstation. In this case we would like to know the Windows 10 edition installed on the PC currently.

You can upgrade to Windows 10 workstation, if you have Windows 10 Pro. Windows 10 Pro N edition doesn’t have the option for workstation.

Please refer these article for additional information.

How to activate Windows 10 Pro for Workstations and Windows 10
    Pro EDU

Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 7, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Pro N For Workstations Activation after the hardware replacement warranty

Versions of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations?

It's just listed the once as Windows 10 Professional for Workstations on my Visual Studio Windows 10 Business ISO. And I only have the one set of Product Codes for Pro for Workstations. I've run it, can't remeber if I've even clean installed it though?
    Windows 10 (business edition), version 1803 (Updated Sep 2018) (x64) - DVD (English)

For this multi-edition Business media, use a product key specific to the edition in the list you want to activate.Windows 10 Pro for Workstations product keys will also activate the VL multi-edition media.

This multi-edition Business media includes the following editions:
    Windows 10 Pro
    Windows 10 Pro N
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
    Windows 10 Pro Education
    Windows 10 Pro Education N
    Windows 10 Education
    Windows 10 Education N
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Windows 10 Enterprise N

Released: 9/18/2018
    SHA1: D302D2E752C01E53996AE292A8DD4CDF49916BAD
    File name: en_windows_10_business_edition_version_1803_updated_sep_2018_x64_dvd_37051f54.iso

Windows 10 (consumer edition), version 1803 (Updated Sep 2018) (x64) - DVD (English)
    For this multi-edition Consumer media, use a product key specific to the edition in the list you want to activate.

From the desktop, select the Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Activation. Select Change product key and enter your product key. If the key is valid, you'll be asked to confirm the edition change, and Windows then performs it for you.

Windows 10 Professional, version 1709 or newer, will need to be installed before using the Window 10 Pro for Workstations product key to activate the edition. BothWindows 10 Professional and Windows 10 Pro for Workstations product keys will activate Windows 10 Professional, version 1709 or newer media.

This multi-edition Consumer media includes the following editions:
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 Home N
    Windows 10 Pro
    Windows 10 Pro N
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
    Windows 10 Pro Education
    Windows 10 Pro Education N
    Windows 10 Core Single Language
    Windows 10 Education
    Windows 10 Education N

Released: 9/18/2018
    SHA1: 0208398915C08FE03F6C63FAEA9DCC9BBBD00532
    File name: en_windows_10_consumer_edition_version_1803_updated_sep_2018_x64_dvd_69339216.iso

alphanumeric, Oct 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro N For Workstations Activation after the hardware replacement warranty

1. Windows 10 Pro N For Workstations Activation after the hardware replacement warranty - Similar Threads - Pro Workstations Activation

2. Windows 11 Pro activation issues after Intel NUC warranty replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro activation issues after Intel NUC warranty replacement: Hi - I had an RMA replacement of my Intel NUC. I retained the ssd and memory and have successfully added them back on the replacement NUC. However I now see a Windows Activation error - "Windows reported that the hardware has changed 0xC004F211 ". If I run the troubleshooter...
  3. Windows 11 Pro activation issues after Intel NUC warranty replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro activation issues after Intel NUC warranty replacement: Hi - I had an RMA replacement of my Intel NUC. I retained the ssd and memory and have successfully added them back on the replacement NUC. However I now see a Windows Activation error - "Windows reported that the hardware has changed 0xC004F211 ". If I run the troubleshooter...
  4. Windows 10 Pro N For Workstations Activation after the hardware replacement warranty

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Pro N For Workstations Activation after the hardware replacement warranty: On my previous laptop I had local administrator account Tiger. I have used Windows Store for buying Windows and then upgrade to Workstations under my email. Please help me activate windows 10 pro n and then upgrading it to workstation version. I have all versions of windows...
  5. Windows 10 Pro N For Workstations Activation after the hardware replacement warranty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro N For Workstations Activation after the hardware replacement warranty: On my previous laptop I had local administrator account Tiger. I have used Windows Store for buying Windows and then upgrade to Workstations under my email. Please help me activate windows 10 pro n and then upgrading it to workstation version. I have all versions of windows...
  6. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Activation After Motherboard Failure and Replacement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Activation After Motherboard Failure and Replacement: I'd like to know two things. How to clean install Windows 10 Pro for Workstation since upgrade purchase from Microsoft Store results in only a receipt and evidence a transaction has taken place. I tried to install from Media Creation Tool as the activation department...
  7. reagarding windows 10 pro n for workstation

reagarding windows 10 pro n for workstation: hello everyone ! can anyone help me where should i get key of windows 10 pro N for workstation version 2004 us build-19035. i am not able to activate insider windows 10 pro...
  8. activation after hardware replacement

activation after hardware replacement: yesterday i replaced my mobo, cpu, ram and psu, my harddrive stayed the same. after the replacement i performed a system recovery. Now there is a mark that says: "activate windows." I used the troubleshoot option but it didn't work....
  9. Unable to activate Windows after NUC replaced by warranty

Unable to activate Windows after NUC replaced by warranty: Hello everyone, About two years ago I bought a NUC kit that included the RAM, HDD, and Windows 10 home already installed. Last month, after a few issues, I went through the warranty process and Intel sent me new, replacement NUC kit (I kept the HDD, RAM). When I got my...
  10. Activating Windows 10 After Replacing Hardware

Activating Windows 10 After Replacing Hardware: Hello everyone! I have a question and I apologize if this has been discussed earlier. I am really confused about how activation now works with Windows 10. I hope someone can help me understand. Say I have a PC that had Window 7 with an OEM license installed, and then it was...