Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format. How can I get back the thumbnails it is quite hard to search for video that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mikeindia, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Mikeindia Win User

Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format

Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format. How can I get back the thumbnails it is quite hard to search for video that I'm looking for without the thumbnails.

:)

Mikeindia, Apr 13, 2019

2. Video thumbnails are not showing up in music

The thumbnails of videos aren't showing up in my phone. The format that I used was AVI. Perhaps WP Music+Videos requires some other format for showing up the thumbnails. So which format to use or how to fix that if it's not about the format.

Thank you.

@iwasweasel, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Video Thumbnails not showing

Pictures show thumbnails, but Videos don't, these videos do show Thumbnails on my laptop. I have checked the correct boxes on folder options and Visual Effects. Have also deleted the Thumbs cache in Disk Cleanup. makes no sense. This is a faily new win
    10 64 Install ( 1 Month ) They were showing, but now not showing. Thanks

AM1M AAsus, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format

grey thumbnails in video library music +video

video thumbnails all displaying grey except for one. and they are all same format mp4 why how can i get the video thumbnails to display in music video .. it shows all in moliplayer

JosuaRudzinske, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format

1. Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format - Similar Threads - Pro showing Video

2. Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine.: Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine. if i change .mp4 file to .vob the icons show a preview again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-thumbnails-not-showing-image-thumbnails-work/8f8450f0-81fa-4baa-bc62-1e2f7d250f5d
  3. Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine.: Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine. if i change .mp4 file to .vob the icons show a preview again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-thumbnails-not-showing-image-thumbnails-work/8f8450f0-81fa-4baa-bc62-1e2f7d250f5d
  4. Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Video Thumbnails not showing. Images work fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Thumbnails not showing. Images work fine.: This is really a continuation of the thread of the same name started by BlakeNY.Like BlakeNY, I became increasingly frustrated at the "answers" that were not 'listening' ok, reading to what s/he was saying.Finally, I found this site:...
  6. Video Thumbnails not showing. Images work fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Thumbnails not showing. Images work fine.: This is really a continuation of the thread of the same name started by BlakeNY.Like BlakeNY, I became increasingly frustrated at the "answers" that were not 'listening' ok, reading to what s/he was saying.Finally, I found this site:...
  7. Video Thumbnails not showing. Images work fine.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. no video thumbnails, image thumbnails are working

in Windows 10 Support
    no video thumbnails, image thumbnails are working: Hi there, for some time now all videos on my system are without thumbnails in the explorer. Image files are shown correctly with thumbnails. I already tried all recommended solutions like deleting the thumbnail cache (manually and via disk cleaner), checked all settings in...
  9. No Video Thumbnails in LTSC N

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Video Thumbnails in LTSC N: I upgraded an older laptop from Win 7 pro to Win 10 LTSC N (doesn’t have media pack like Media Player, Groove Music, etc). I have installed Windows Media Player Classic (actively maintained on GitHub here). The issue I am having is that I no longer get thumbnails for video...
  10. Thumbnails not showing up for images and videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails not showing up for images and videos: Hi there, I don't know why, but whenever my thumbnails do not show the previews for the pictures Always tends to occur at night time. I've looked through MULTIPLE threads and they All say the same exact thing which is: "Go to View tab, go to Options, and go to the change...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no thumbnails on windows 10 pro