Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro not just the media pack

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro not just the media pack in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I have a machine that someone built for me with Window 10 Pro N, I recently bought a license key for Window 10 Pro and it wont let me activate it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mohammad MusbahSablouh, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro not just the media pack

So I have a machine that someone built for me with Window 10 Pro N, I recently bought a license key for Window 10 Pro and it wont let me activate it.

I could just reset the machine and install Windows 10 Pro, but from what I understand, that means i need to format the entire PC to reinstall.. My question is, can I activate that key without having to format my PC, as this is a very busy time for me, and i cant spare a day reinstall and log back into everything and put my files back on the PC.

Thanks!

:)

Mohammad MusbahSablouh, Apr 10, 2021

2. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro N

Hi Andre,

I have Win 10 Pro, not Pro N...

A web post said that I could recover from a missing cnpapgmg.dll file by installing the "Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro N"

Thanks,

Marshall

Enmotus_ML, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Media feature pack for windows 10 pro N

there's no media feature pack for version 1903 of windows 10 pro N , and all the streaming sites are not playing any media.

can someone help please ,

thanks.

daliaadel1, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro not just the media pack

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro not just the media pack

1. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro not just the media pack - Similar Threads - Pro Pro media

2. Can't install media feature pack on windows 10 pro N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install media feature pack on windows 10 pro N: Hello! I tried to install windows media features for windows 10 pro N, but I got this error. I don't know what to do. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-media-feature-pack-on-windows-10-pro/6b00c33f-b2f0-48a6-9e90-f48102cf429f
  3. Windows 10 media feature pack for win 10 pro n 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 media feature pack for win 10 pro n 20H2: I have seen to do to the settings and going to optional features and intsall it from there, but when I do that there is nothing there in the opional features even when i click add feature....
  4. Media Feature Pack Error on Win 10 N Pro

Media Feature Pack Error on Win 10 N Pro: Hello guys! First, sorry for my grammatical problems, im not a very good english speaker. I have a problem with my windows... I reinstalled it and now i cant install Media Feature Pack because im getting this error : "this update is not applicable to your computer". I dont...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Media Feature Pack

Windows 10 Pro Media Feature Pack: Hi There; I have an IP Phone client app to install that requires the Media Feature Pack, i have searched everywhere however, all i can find is the Windows 10 N. When i tried to install it it say is not applicable for my Windows 10 Pro edition. Also i tried the Optional...
  6. Media feature pack for windows 10 pro N

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media feature pack for windows 10 pro N: there's no media feature pack for version 1903 of windows 10 pro N , and all the streaming sites are not playing any media. can someone help please , thanks....
  7. Windows 10 Pro N Media Feature Pack installation fails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro N Media Feature Pack installation fails: Hi, I tried to install Media Feature Pack on my computer. But I got the error like this [ATTACH] So, how can I install it then? Thanks...
  8. Can't find Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro N 1709

Can't find Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro N 1709: Hi, i tried to find media feature pack for windows 10 pro N 1709 whenever i go to the link in microsoft i can't find it (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack) any help ??...
  9. Difficulty Installing Media Features Pack [Windows Media Player] In Windows 10 Pro N

Difficulty Installing Media Features Pack [Windows Media Player] In Windows 10 Pro N: Hello, I have an HP laptop that I bought in America with Windows 10, currently running Windows 10 Pro N after the hard drive crashed with my license while I was in England. The biggest change in usage I have noticed is that now, when I connect my iPhone to my computer by...
  10. Windows N Pro 1809 Media Feature Pack missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows N Pro 1809 Media Feature Pack missing.: Hello, I want to record videos using shadowplay from Nvidia. However, it mentions that I am missing Media Feature Pack. I learned that the N edition of Windows doesn't include the media feature pack. The drivers I found go up to v. 1709. What can I do about it?...