Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not enable in Windows Features

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not enable in Windows Features in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 Pro v1903. I try to enable .Net 4.8 Framework but it is not possible. I tick option .Net Environment and .Net Extensibility 4.8,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tomcz_888, Jun 13, 2019.

1. tomcz_888 Win User

Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not enable in Windows Features

I installed Windows 10 Pro v1903. I try to enable .Net 4.8 Framework but it is not possible. I tick option .Net Environment and .Net Extensibility 4.8, click OK and on nex windows there is a message Windows completed the requested changes. But when I run Windows Features again, there are no this options enabled.

Many programs are missing .Net. Also Event viewer does not display any data because of it.

Any idea how to force to run .Net Framework 4 in Windows 10 Pro? Or how to diagnose...

If I run Windows update troubleshooter/diagnostic it finishes with an error 0x8007007E.

Netfxrepairtool does not find anything because .Net even started.

Thanks

:)

tomcz_888, Jun 13, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 13, 2019
  3. NET framework 3.5

Hi,

To install .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type Programs and Features and hit
      Enter.
    • Click Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Make sure that .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0. and 3.0) options are enabled then click
      OK.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and restart your computer.
    Keep us posted.

Devlin Sco, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not enable in Windows Features

windows 10 NET framework failed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The .NET Framework is a crucial part of many applications running on Windows platforms. This feature provides a necessary functionality for these apps to run normally. Logically, before installing these apps we need to enable
    .NET Framework on our computer. There are a couple of ways to enable the .NET Framework and one of them is enabling it from the Control Panel. To check if .NET Framework is available on your computer, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key andR at the same time
    • Type appwiz.cpl in the Run command box and press Enter
    • In the Programs and Features window, click on the link Turn Windows features on or off
    • Check if the.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) option is available in it
    • If yes, then enable it and then click on OK
    • Follow the on-screen instructions, complete the installation and restart the computer, if the process requests that from you
    Besides installing .NET Framework 3.5 through the Control Panel, you can also install it on-demand. If a certain app requires the .NET Framework 3.5, but this feature isn’t enabled on your computer, the installation wizard will
    display the prompt for installing .NET Framework 3.5 on demand. To install .NET Framework 3.5, in this prompt choose the option “Install this feature,” and .NET Framework 3.5 will be automatically installed on your computer.

Some times there's a possibility that you may receive an error message when you try to install .NET Framework 3.5 through the Control Panel or on-demand. To avoid this error, try to install .NET Framework 3.5 with the Command
    Prompt. To do that, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key and R at the same time
    • Type cmd in the Run dialog box and press Enter
    • And enter the following line in the Command Prompt:
      DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:installationMediaDrive:\sources\sxs
    Once .Net Framework is installed your computer, then try to install the
    Printmaster 18.1.

Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not enable in Windows Features

1. Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not enable in Windows Features - Similar Threads - Pro Net Framework

2. .NET Framework error spam while .NET Framework is clearly enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework error spam while .NET Framework is clearly enabled: For some reason, all of my software started spamming me that NET Framework isn't installed. OK. I tried to install net framework from official microsoft. It does say Successful on Net Framework installers but the software still do not work. Error is from one of the software I...
  3. Can't enable .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't enable .NET Framework: [ATTACH] Where is .NET Framework 3.5 or .NET Framework 4.8? Doesn't Windows 10 already come with .NET Framework 4.6? I ticked those 4 boxes with .NET in them, restarted my PC, but when I open Turn Windows features on or off again, all those boxes are unticked. Any...
  4. Unable to enable .NET Framework

Unable to enable .NET Framework: I am not able to Run some exe files on my windows Error I am getting when I run those exe files: Filename.exe - .NET Framework Initialization Error To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v4.0 Contact your...
  5. .Net Framework missing from Windows Features

.Net Framework missing from Windows Features: I'm running windows 10 1909 build 18363.1082 and after an update which had a BSOD in the middle of it I am now having troubles with the .NET Framework. When I try to open any application which used .NET framework I get the following message: [ATTACH] Looking in the...
  6. .net framework on Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .net framework on Win 10 pro: I have an application that is looking for .Net framework 2.0. How can I resolve this? I have install 4.8 but app doesn't recognize it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-on-win-10-pro/e2f4f74e-f3ad-4571-ae22-1d356d54d5f4
  7. Enabling .net framework 4.5

Enabling .net framework 4.5: I'm trying to download Microsoft Teams, as we'll be using it for work shortly. I keep getting this BLOCKED message: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is already a part of this operating system, but it is currently turned off. To enable the .NET Framework 4.5, use Turn Windows...
  8. Unable to enable .NET Framework

Unable to enable .NET Framework: I need to use NetFramework 4.0 for a program ScanSpeeder. I have tried selecting it in Windows Features, but everytime it becomes unchecked. If I try to install a fresh download of NetFramework, I get an error message saying it is already installed and I need to turn it on in...
  9. Can't enable NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't enable NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10: I've tried troubleshooting this but I can't find someone online who has exactly the same issue so here we go. I want to enable NET Framework 3.5 to run a small software, which should be really easy to do but my Windows get stuck downloading the required files (apparently)....
  10. Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not possible to enable in Windows Features

Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not possible to enable in Windows Features: I installed Windows 10 Pro v1903. I try to enable .Net 4.8 Framework but it is not possible. I tick option .Net Environment and .Net Extensibility 4.8, click OK and on next window there is a message: Windows completed the requested changes. But when I run Windows Features...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable .net features windows 10

2. windows 10 pro enable .net framework 4.8

3. enable netfx3 windows 10 pro

4. windows 10 .net after pro upgrade,
  5. .net extensibility 4.8 not enable,
  6. enable framework windows 10 pro,
  7. enable .net in windows 10 pro,
  8. windows 10 disabled .net features