Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro not activated after buying digital license

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro not activated after buying digital license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store, and after it installed and rebooted, it said that I have Windows 10 Enterprise that is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MatijaJeras, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro not activated after buying digital license

Hello,

I bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store, and after it installed and rebooted, it said that I have Windows 10 Enterprise that is not activated. I tried the activation troubleshooter but I get the "Not connected to the internet" error.

If I try to see the details of my purchase in my Microsoft account, i get the "Page not found" error.

Thanks for the help,

Matija

:)

MatijaJeras, Jul 24, 2019

2. digital license requirement

Hello William,

Digital license or Digital entitlement can be obtained when a Windows device has been upgraded from an old version to the latest one. If you have an old Windows 7 device that was upgraded to Windows 10, the product key will be converted to a Digital license
    which is stored on our Activation servers. Digital license activation will not prompt for a product key during installation.

Here are some scenarios that will require a Digital license activation:

• Upgrading to Windows 10 for free from an eligible device running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
    • Buying genuine Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
    • Buying a Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
    • Being a Windows Insider and upgrading to the newest Windows 10 Insider Preview build on an eligible device that was running an activated earlier version of Windows and Windows 10 Preview.

For more information about Digital license, kindly refer to this support article.

Hope this information helps. Let us know if you any other concerns.

Devlin Sco, Jul 24, 2019
  3. arvindakk Win User
    Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.

Unable to activate my new PC to windows 10 pro using digital license from my existing PC. Kindly suggest

arvindakk, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro not activated after buying digital license

Andre Da Costa, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro not activated after buying digital license

1. Windows 10 Pro not activated after buying digital license - Similar Threads - Pro activated buying

2. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.: No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.VNX4T-BFJHJ-DKV6T-KH87X-TF4DB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-activate-windows-10-pro-digital-license/27dd9343-0506-49e4-b133-33440fa227b5
  3. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.: No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.VNX4T-BFJHJ-DKV6T-KH87X-TF4DB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-activate-windows-10-pro-digital-license/27dd9343-0506-49e4-b133-33440fa227b5
  4. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License: Hi, I am using PC with genuine Windows 7 Pro. I have change the HDD of the PC to SSD and reactivate the windows to Windows 10 Pro using the installer that I download from windows installation media tool- https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 . I click I...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License: Hi, I am using PC with genuine Windows 7 Pro. I have change the HDD of the PC to SSD and reactivate the windows to Windows 10 Pro using the installer that I download from windows installation media tool- https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 . I click I...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

8. Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working

Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working: Hi Good day, Claude here from UAE. I have brought a Windows 10 Pro upgrade ($139) from the Windows Store as I was planning to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro on my Dell XPS 13. However to my surprise after clicking upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from store, I got a...
  9. Cannot activate digital license in Windows 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate digital license in Windows 10 Pro.: I have a Microsoft account with a Windows 10 digital license and recently I install a new motherboard and re-install a fresh Windows 10. However , once I tried signing and use the troubleshooter , I cannot find my new computer (name) list in the recent devices. I already...
  10. Windows 10 pro digital license not activating

Windows 10 pro digital license not activating: Hello, I'm upgrading my pc with a new motherboard and cpu. I've logged in with my microsoft account and didn't activated. I've gone through all troubleshoot part even the "I changed hardware on this device recently", I did find my old pc there but it keeping saying "unable to...