Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro not detecting Canon EOS 7D mk II Camera

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro not detecting Canon EOS 7D mk II Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Canon EOS 7D DSLR Camera and the 7D mark 2. The 7D is recognised by Windows 10 **** my PC and Windows 7 Pro on my Laptop. The 7D mark 2 is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeborahPinkington, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro not detecting Canon EOS 7D mk II Camera

I have a Canon EOS 7D DSLR Camera and the 7D mark 2. The 7D is recognised by Windows 10 **** my PC and Windows 7 Pro on my Laptop. The 7D mark 2 is only recognised on my Windpws 7 Laptop and NOT my Windows 10 PC. Same cables as supplied with each camera, same USB ports. I have set my autoplay to "Ask me every Time" and tried all other options as well. Also in the autoplay list of All Media & Devices, I see the 7D and 2 entries for the 7D mark 2. I have not found a remedy as yet. I am only using the CF card and don't use the WiFi card supplied with the camera. I hear the 4 beeps tune when I connect the camera and the 3 beep tune when I disconnect the cammera, but no other action is noticed.

:)

DeborahPinkington, Sep 2, 2019

2. Windows Explorer Thumbnail View and 7D Mark II RAW Files

Canon EOS 7D MK II is not supported and Canon EOS 80d as well!

Apple already released an update with their raw compatibility package "update no 6.20" but microsoft does nothing and that since the 7D MK II is out (nov 2014!!!!!!!!!)

As many other users I would really appreciate an update!

Paul chazz G., Sep 2, 2019
  3. madmackem Win User
    Windows Explorer Thumbnail View and 7D Mark II RAW Files

Dont hold your breath Paul!!

madmackem, Sep 2, 2019
  4. MrAngry50 Win User

Windows 10 Pro not detecting Canon EOS 7D mk II Camera

Windows 10- Can't run Canon EOS Utility 3

Hi there, thanks for your interest

1. I have a Dell Desktop Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 @2.50GHz 2.50GHz with 4GB RAM

with 32-bit operating system. Windows 10 has been installed recently and these problems have followed ??????

2. CANON 7D Mk II purchased 2015

I have installed the latest software supplied by CANON for transferring photographs to the desktop, namely EOS Utility 3.

I already had EOS Utility 2 installed from previous camera [EOS 7D]

I connect cable and switch on camera, Utility 3 opens for photos to be tagged and transferred.

Has worked like that for the past year.

At the weekend connect and switch on camera, Front screen of EOS Utility 3 is displayed and a fraction of a second later another text box says must close due to some problem.

Try Utility 2 as alternative, same problem.

Delete programs and reinstall Utility 3

Same problem.

Have not installed any other programs that would upset the situation.

PC stalls sometimes with dead mouse, have to restart. [since win 10 installation]

At a loss how to retrieve photos and re-name them ??????

MrAngry50, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro not detecting Canon EOS 7D mk II Camera

1. Windows 10 Pro not detecting Canon EOS 7D mk II Camera - Similar Threads - Pro detecting Canon

2. Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows: I have been a hobby photographer since my father gave me my first camera in the 1970s. I was using a Canon EOS 70D and a EOS 6D until I replaced them both with a EOS R6 a couple of months ago. I have normally been using JPEG format, but sometimes I have been storing images in...
  3. EOS Utility not detecting Canon camera [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    EOS Utility not detecting Canon camera [Fix]: [IMG]EOS Utility is an application developed and released by Canon to connect Canon cameras with a computer. It enables communication between the devices and lets us see images, download them onto a PC, shoot remotely, and control camera settings from the PC. The program is...
  4. Mk

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mk: Mkashef https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mk/4d4ec565-1141-4ca7-bc25-9e14d447ea3d
  5. Canon EOS 400D - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon EOS 400D - Windows 11: Hello, I have Windows 11 but unfortunately cannot upload the software required to view photos on my laptop using my Canon EOS 400D camera, has anyone been able to navigate around this?...
  6. Canon EOS 400D - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon EOS 400D - Windows 11: Hello, I have Windows 11 but unfortunately cannot upload the software required to view photos on my laptop using my Canon EOS 400D camera, has anyone been able to navigate around this?...
  7. Canon EOS Webcam utility not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Canon EOS Webcam utility not installing: Hello, I cannot get past the initial installation phase of the webcam utility. It's a 4.36MB download, and the zipped file package downloads fine. I click to run the Setup application, it prompts for permission, I say yes, it tells me the file installation location, and I...
  8. Canon EOS 3 Utility and Windows 10

Canon EOS 3 Utility and Windows 10: I know this has been asked before but did anyone actually resolve it? When I attach my Canon 5div to this laptop it is detected by Windows. The initial splash screen for the EOS utility launches but no interactive window ever appears. If I check the application it says this...
  9. Canon EOS Family camera not recogonised in WIN10 64 Bits Ver 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon EOS Family camera not recogonised in WIN10 64 Bits Ver 1803: Dear, Urgent help needed I've CANON EOS family cameras (1000,1100.1200.&1300d) none of the camera detected in WIN10 1803 Version, already downloaded latest drivers from canon website supporting Win10 64 bits still similar problem. Older version of win10 built 1503 till...
  10. Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera.

Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera.: Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera. Software reloaded after Hard drive change but download option is not available...