Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro not received license key

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro not received license key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought Windows 10 Pro to update from Windows 10 Home but did not receive a license key. Now my system is stuck on Windows 10 Enterprise and says I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarcoGremmee, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro not received license key

I bought Windows 10 Pro to update from Windows 10 Home but did not receive a license key. Now my system is stuck on Windows 10 Enterprise and says I have to Activate Windows. Without a key it seems useless. How can Microsoft help me?

:)

MarcoGremmee, Aug 19, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Aug 19, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

I read through most of that thread and it seems you have to jump through windows insider hoops. Is there a Retail Windows 10 x64 PRO ISO I can download directly from microsoft that my windows 8 key will work with?

Easy Rhino, Aug 19, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Pro not received license key

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro not received license key

1. Windows 10 Pro not received license key - Similar Threads - Pro received license

2. Windows 10 Pro License Key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Pro License Key: Does anyone know where I can purchase a Windows 10 Pro License Key? I have tried the Microsoft Store and offical website but it seems not available.......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-license-key/9acd9d2a-0d8a-4685-ac6b-c65fdb5ffc62
  3. Windows 10 Pro License Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro License Key: Does anyone know where I can purchase a Windows 10 Pro License Key? I have tried the Microsoft Store and offical website but it seems not available.......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-license-key/9acd9d2a-0d8a-4685-ac6b-c65fdb5ffc62
  4. Windows 10 Pro License Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - No License Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - No License Key: Hello Helpers!I have a Windows 10 Home machine that needs to be upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. My client bought the upgrade via the Microsoft Store. The upgrade did not install and showed an error saying the account was not an admin, however it is an admin on the machine. What's...
  6. License key for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    License key for Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a license for Windows 10 Pro through DigitalProductkey.com and they key does not appear to be working they provided. They tell me its a good licensed key. Is there a way to see if the key is good and licensed?...
  7. Windows 10 Pro License key

Windows 10 Pro License key: Hello... I just met problem. I always was using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version, 2 week ago I reinstalled windows to same version and my license key was working fine. But today I fresh installed new windows on same computer and I cant activate my license key... I get...
  8. license key for windows 10 pro

license key for windows 10 pro: received notice that my windows license will expire soon. PC came installed with windows 10 pro, have long lost original CD, have no idea how to retrieve orig. # Do I have to buy a new license for $139.00? Computer does show last four numbers/letters of original; not the...
  9. Windows 10 Pro License Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro License Key: Windows 10 Pro - Retail Windows 10 Pro - OEM Windows 10 Pro - Volume Planning bought windows 10 pro key today for my new pc build , what's different Retail , OEM , Volume ? submitted by /u/Maavampsz [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Pro License Key

Windows 10 Pro License Key: Is this website providing a legit windows 10 pro product key or is it pirated? I do not want to get in any trouble after I buy it....