Windows 10: Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 Pro key

Discus and support Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 Pro key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had to replace a motherboard and HDD in a custom build so wiped out the digital entitlement. Custom build was downgraded from Win 11 Pro to Win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonathanSchneider2, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 Pro key

I had to replace a motherboard and HDD in a custom build so wiped out the digital entitlement. Custom build was downgraded from Win 11 Pro to Win 10 Pro. New system won't run Win 11. Restored backup won't activate with key. Tried fresh install of windows 10, same problem. How do I get a key under downgrade rights that will work with Windows 10?

:)

JonathanSchneider2, Mar 14, 2022

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 14, 2022
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 14, 2022
  4. Caring1 Win User

Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 Pro key

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Mar 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 Pro key

1. Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 Pro key - Similar Threads - pro recognizing Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro key recognized as a home key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro key recognized as a home key?: hi! I put in my key to activate windows and it says "we found a windows 10 home digital license for this device running on windows 10 pro. to activate using this digital license, you need to install windows 10 home" when its most definitely suppose to be windows pro.. I'm...
  3. Windows 10 Pro key recognized as a home key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro key recognized as a home key?: hi! I put in my key to activate windows and it says "we found a windows 10 home digital license for this device running on windows 10 pro. to activate using this digital license, you need to install windows 10 home" when its most definitely suppose to be windows pro.. I'm...
  4. Windows 10 Pro key recognized as a home key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 key

Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 key: The driver was wiped out and I need to clean install Windows. Previous system downgraded to windows 10 pro but won't accept w 11 key. My new build won't run w11. What to do?...
  6. Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 key: The driver was wiped out and I need to clean install Windows. Previous system downgraded to windows 10 pro but won't accept w 11 key. My new build won't run w11. What to do?...
  7. Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 key

8. Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 Pro key

Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 Pro key: I had to replace a motherboard and HDD in a custom build so wiped out the digital entitlement. Custom build was downgraded from Win 11 Pro to Win 10 Pro. New system won't run Win 11. Restored backup won't activate with key. Tried fresh install of windows 10, same problem. How...
  9. Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 Pro key

Windows 10 pro not recognizing Windows 11 Pro key: I had to replace a motherboard and HDD in a custom build so wiped out the digital entitlement. Custom build was downgraded from Win 11 Pro to Win 10 Pro. New system won't run Win 11. Restored backup won't activate with key. Tried fresh install of windows 10, same problem. How...
  10. windows 10 pro product key not recognized by installer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro product key not recognized by installer: I have a brand new product key from Microsoft for Win10 Pro. I have a blank system with new components, no existing windows installation on it. I created the dvd installer with the media creation tool and the key is not recognized. I see no way to proceed at this point....