Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Not Staying connected to internet even though my computer is hardwired in

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Not Staying connected to internet even though my computer is hardwired in in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have ran driver updates, tried disabling my firewall and popup blockers and pretty much everything else that I can find online and I still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JOYCESTAFFORD, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro Not Staying connected to internet even though my computer is hardwired in

Hello,

I have ran driver updates, tried disabling my firewall and popup blockers and pretty much everything else that I can find online and I still seem to be dropping connection to my remote workstation every few min, especially when a call comes through. I have ran speed tests while logged into it and all my tools inside of it. I have updated windows, I have deleted tons of old programs and files to free up space, even though I have plenty of space......**** is going on and how can I fix this because it is ridiculous. The second I disconnect from my VPN my internet connection also comes right back! Assist?

:)

JOYCESTAFFORD, Dec 3, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Windows 10 Pro Not Staying connected to internet even though my computer is hardwired in [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Windows 10 Pro Not Staying connected to internet even though my computer is hardwired in [​IMG]

topgundcp, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Upgrade from w7 pro to w10 no internet

I had W7 Pro that worked excellent. Upgraded to W10 and had no internet (hardwired to router). Tried everything. Went back to W7 pro and no longer had internet (hardwired to router). Again tried all the suggested solutions. Received error messages

1. does not have valid IP configuration

2. connection failed with error 651

Garry

GeraldUrsenbach, Dec 3, 2020
  4. rob1618 Win User

Windows 10 Pro Not Staying connected to internet even though my computer is hardwired in

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Not Staying connected to internet even though my computer is hardwired in

1. Windows 10 Pro Not Staying connected to internet even though my computer is hardwired in - Similar Threads - Pro Staying connected

2. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected: Howdy. About two weeks ago, my internet to my windows 10 stopped working. I use Ubuntu 20.04 and have Windows 10 running through my Vmware 16 player. I've tried connecting NAT, Bridge, and Host with Vmware with no luck. I've even flushed the Windows system with no luck. Any...
  3. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected: Howdy. About two weeks ago, my internet to my windows 10 stopped working. I use Ubuntu 20.04 and have Windows 10 running through my Vmware 16 player. I've tried connecting NAT, Bridge, and Host with Vmware with no luck. I've even flushed the Windows system with no luck. Any...
  4. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. VBS stays on, even though it is disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS stays on, even though it is disabled.: Recently I noticed that VBS was running even though it was turned off.System information confirmed this as its showing VBS as "running"Windows security settings show that its off, turning it on, rebooting, turning it off again, rebooting, does not fix it.The only way I can...
  6. Windows 10 not connected to the internet, even though everything else is?

Windows 10 not connected to the internet, even though everything else is?: So this started a couple weeks ago, i first noticed that gamepass PC wouldn't work, none of my games were playable and the store wouldn't load, then i notice that the News and Inerests widget on the taskbar just displays "We're having trouble loading your feed." despite me...
  7. hardwired internet connection

hardwired internet connection: i have a few laptops hooked up to a spectrum cable modem through a linksys befsr41 router..no wifi.too frequently after being after being away from my laptops i'll go to access the internet and cannot reach the sites.this problem is always rectified by rebooting the linksys...
  8. No Internet connection icon even though my internet is working

No Internet connection icon even though my internet is working: I am able to surf the net but because the network icon shows "Not Connected - Connections are available", I cant use apps like Zoom or Outlook. I have tried the following solutions but to no avail:1 running the troubleshooter which prompts me to do networking reset. Run it...
  9. Computer will not stay connected to the internet

Computer will not stay connected to the internet: After connecting to the NBN I cannot get my computer to stay connected to the internet. It drops out after about 15 or so minutes. When I run the trouble shooter it quickly reconnects but I would like a stable connection. I have tried the online help but after 2 different...
  10. Computer says no connection, even though i'm connected and internet works fine

Computer says no connection, even though i'm connected and internet works fine: I have a weird little issue more like a minor annoyance than anything My pc is displaying the "not connected" symbol in the taksbar, however i am connected and have no issues using the internet....