Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro OEM DVD Purchase

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro OEM DVD Purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Where on the Microsoft site can I purchase the DVD for Windows 10 Pro? Can I get one with 3 licenses? I am not able to find the location on the site... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DonovanPichon, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro OEM DVD Purchase

Where on the Microsoft site can I purchase the DVD for Windows 10 Pro? Can I get one with 3 licenses? I am not able to find the location on the site to do this, and I do not want to buy a download.

:)

DonovanPichon, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10 Pro OEM DVD Purchase windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro OEM DVD Purchase

Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it.

I verified this by using : slmgr -dli.

Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key.

Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro.

If so what are the steps to accomplish this?

In addition, I assume that is this is possible, that the current product key will be updated to the new product key?

The reason I am asking this is that it's my understanding that these product keys are tied to the bios on a name brand laptop.

TIA

shockwaveriderz, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro OEM DVD Purchase

1. Windows 10 Pro OEM DVD Purchase - Similar Threads - Pro OEM DVD

2. Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD: Ok I am a Windows insider and have played around with Windows 11 Release Preview channel, Dev Channel, Beta Channel and Canary Channel. I understand that these are pre-release versions and expect to see bugs/problems within.Recently I purchased a new NVME drive as well as a...
  3. Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD: Ok I am a Windows insider and have played around with Windows 11 Release Preview channel, Dev Channel, Beta Channel and Canary Channel. I understand that these are pre-release versions and expect to see bugs/problems within.Recently I purchased a new NVME drive as well as a...
  4. Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD: System Info: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master MOBO, AMD Ryzen9 3900X CPU, 128Gb Corsair RAM, Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU, 4 Samsung M.2 NVME drives, 2 Crucial 2.5 inch SSD drives.I am a Windows Insider running the latest versions of the Release Preview Channel, Beta...
  5. Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD

Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD: System Info: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master MOBO, AMD Ryzen9 3900X CPU, 128Gb Corsair RAM, Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU, 4 Samsung M.2 NVME drives, 2 Crucial 2.5 inch SSD drives.I am a Windows Insider running the latest versions of the Release Preview Channel, Beta...
  6. Windows 11 pro OEM DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro OEM DVD: I am building my own desktop PC and purchased the Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD.However, reading the Licence Agreement yes, this tiny print outside the package I am not sure if I can use this product. The information provided is quite confusing.It would be greatly appreciated if...
  7. Windows 11 pro OEM DVD

Windows 11 pro OEM DVD: I am building my own desktop PC and purchased the Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD.However, reading the Licence Agreement yes, this tiny print outside the package I am not sure if I can use this product. The information provided is quite confusing.It would be greatly appreciated if...
  8. Win7 OEM to 10 Pro OEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win7 OEM to 10 Pro OEM: I currently have windows 7 professional OEM on a build. Is it possible to do a clean install on the system with with the same motherboard with new SSD? Or will I run into activation issues? submitted by /u/K3N5T3R [link] [comments]...
  9. Purchased a Windows 10 Pro key from Microsoft but it shows OEM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased a Windows 10 Pro key from Microsoft but it shows OEM: I wanted to upgrade my Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro, so I purchased a Window 10 Pro Product Key directly from Microsoft.com. However, after I upgraded my computer and ran the VB script, it shows the following; Name: WIndows R, professional edition Description: Windows...
  10. how to upgrade windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro using an OEM dvd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to upgrade windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro using an OEM dvd: My desktop runs on Windows 7 Pro, so I purchased a Windows 10 Pro OEM DVD to upgrade the operating system. I am looking for guidance on how to do the upgrade? Thanks....