Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro OEM install from CD with sealed product key- results in Windows 10 Home...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro OEM install from CD with sealed product key- results in Windows 10 Home... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After installing and configuring my Desktop with a replacement SSD for the old HD and a new license for Windows 10 Pro OEM WINVER tells me I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by #Rcubed, Jun 25, 2020.

1. #Rcubed Win User

Windows 10 Pro OEM install from CD with sealed product key- results in Windows 10 Home...

After installing and configuring my Desktop with a replacement SSD for the old HD and a new license for Windows 10 Pro OEM WINVER tells me I have Windows 10 Home installed - is this what I purchased .... The packaging and CD sleeve and product key I revealed by scratching it off all say Windows 10 Pro OEM?

:)

#Rcubed, Jun 25, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Windows 10 Pro OEM install from CD with sealed product key- results in Windows 10 Home...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro OEM install from CD with sealed product key- results in Windows 10 Home... - Similar Threads - Pro OEM install

2. Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key: Hi All, I am upgrading my laptop hard drive from SATA to ssd, the windows version which I had got along with my laptop as oem edition windows 8.1 in these years it has been upgraded to windows 10 pro. Now I am facing issue in installing windows 10 pro in my ssd as Microsoft...
  3. Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key: Hi All, I am upgrading my laptop hard drive from SATA to ssd, the windows version which I had got along with my laptop as oem edition windows 8.1 in these years it has been upgraded to windows 10 pro. Now I am facing issue in installing windows 10 pro in my ssd as Microsoft...
  4. Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key: Hello! When I try to upgrade to Windows 10 Home to Pro using an OEM Windows 10 Pro Product key via change product key menu via settings, I keep getting a message saying my product key is not valid. Is there anyway to fix this/get it to take the product key without having to...
  6. Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key: Hello! When I try to upgrade to Windows 10 Home to Pro using an OEM Windows 10 Pro Product key via change product key menu via settings, I keep getting a message saying my product key is not valid. Is there anyway to fix this/get it to take the product key without having to...
  7. Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key

8. Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install

Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install: I just built a new computer every part is brand new including the case. my friend updated the bios and got it working after i built it. he installed windows 10 home and i purchased windows 10 pro oem for $150 from micro center as a DVD version 1909. it says activation not...
  9. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM Product Key

Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM Product Key: We purchased a new computer which included an OEM Product Key for Windows 10 Pro. Rather than install Windows and then copy all the data and apps from our old computer which had Windows 10 Home, we cloned the old hard-drive to the new PC. This means the new computer is...
  10. Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key

Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key: If I buy a Windows 10 Pro Product Key from my Windows 10 Home Microsoft Store, will the product key of the latter one Windows 10 Home be used anywhere in other laptop or PC?...