Windows 10: Windows 10 pro OEM Key activation problem

Discus and support Windows 10 pro OEM Key activation problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, Recently I purchased an OEM key from the genuine key website for windows 10 pro activation, which windows 10pro, I already installed on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kishor_99, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Kishor_99 Win User

Windows 10 pro OEM Key activation problem

Hello Everyone, Recently I purchased an OEM key from the genuine key website for windows 10 pro activation, which windows 10pro, I already installed on my laptop one month ago using the setup provided on the MS website. Now when I entered the OEM key, which I received by genuinekeyin , in my activation section in my laptop settings, it shows the error message with the error code 0x803f7001. When contacting the customer care of a genuine key then he/she informed me that for the use of the OEM key you must have to do a fresh installation of windows 10 pro before the But a fresh installation

:)

Kishor_99, Aug 13, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Tartaros Win User
    activate windows 7 oem key

Is there any way to activate a oem key in a win 7 wich has not been installed with the oem disk? The key is the one wich came with the computer and I installed version that matchs with it, so there wouldn't be any problem of using any other disk of win 7, but it doesn't activate.

Tartaros, Aug 13, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro OEM Key activation problem - Similar Threads - pro OEM Key

2. windows 10 pro oem activation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro oem activation problem: Hi , l purchased a new pc and a windows 10 pro oem software with a box. The pc did not have a dvd drive so l downloaded windows 10 pro software and installed it form the usb drive . l entered the product key on the box . İnstallation finished , when l restarted the pc there...
  3. Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key: My PC is running a valid install of Windows 10 Pro retail but the system HDD is failing.I have acquired a SSD with Windows 10 Pro OEM installed. I would like to retire the HDD containing the retail licence and substitute it with the SSD containing the OEM licence. I do not...
  4. Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key: My PC is running a valid install of Windows 10 Pro retail but the system HDD is failing.I have acquired a SSD with Windows 10 Pro OEM installed. I would like to retire the HDD containing the retail licence and substitute it with the SSD containing the OEM licence. I do not...
  5. Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Windows 10 pro oem key

Windows 10 pro oem key: Hello, I have an OEM windows 10 pro key, but the code VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T from Microsoft does not work to get me from the home version to the pro version. Help!...
  7. how to activate win 10 pro oem product key

how to activate win 10 pro oem product key: Today i have installed windows 10 pro oem via network push some where around 70 desktop's now i am having 70 different oem product key in normal scenario i have to type every single product key to activate the product is there any work around i can activate the product in...
  8. Windows 10 pro activation key problem

Windows 10 pro activation key problem: So basically since updating to the newest version of windows I keep getting this message saying that my windows 10 pro license will expire soon and I have a valid license key. And when I look in my system info it says that my windows isn't activated please help iv tried all...
  9. [SOLVED] Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Problem

[SOLVED] Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Problem: Hello everyone. I've bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key like 6 months ago which was fine when I first installed it but yesterday I clean installed Windows 10 again on the same computer with exact same hardware, and it shows that it is Single Language? Is this a bug or what cause...
  10. Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Problem

Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Problem: Hello everyone. I've bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key like 6 months ago which was fine when I first installed it but yesterday I clean installed Windows 10 again on the same computer with exact same hardware, and it shows that it is Single Language? Is this a bug or what cause...