Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro OEM key is duplicate

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro OEM key is duplicate in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Goof afternoon sir / ma'am, I purchased OEM product key for Windows 10 Pro and while activating it says it cannot activate because the key is already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by srivastavarahulee, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro OEM key is duplicate

Goof afternoon sir / ma'am,

I purchased OEM product key for Windows 10 Pro and while activating it says it cannot activate because the key is already used.

if it possible to know when the key was used and where?

And also to confirm if the key was actually used already?

Regards,

Rahul

:)

srivastavarahulee, Jun 25, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it.

I verified this by using : slmgr -dli.

Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key.

Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro.

If so what are the steps to accomplish this?

In addition, I assume that is this is possible, that the current product key will be updated to the new product key?

The reason I am asking this is that it's my understanding that these product keys are tied to the bios on a name brand laptop.

TIA

shockwaveriderz, Jun 25, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Windows 10 Pro OEM key is duplicate

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro OEM key is duplicate

1. Windows 10 Pro OEM key is duplicate - Similar Threads - Pro OEM key

2. Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key: Hello! When I try to upgrade to Windows 10 Home to Pro using an OEM Windows 10 Pro Product key via change product key menu via settings, I keep getting a message saying my product key is not valid. Is there anyway to fix this/get it to take the product key without having to...
  3. Windows 10 pro oem key

Windows 10 pro oem key: Hello, I have an OEM windows 10 pro key, but the code VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T from Microsoft does not work to get me from the home version to the pro version. Help!...
  4. Windows 10 upgrade using OEM Key to Pro

Windows 10 upgrade using OEM Key to Pro: Hi All I have a computer bought from a distributor running Win 10 Home and I want to know if it's possible for me to purchase Windows 10 Pro OEM and upgrade the Home to Pro without reinstalling it? thanks....
  5. Windows 10 Pro OEM Key not working

Windows 10 Pro OEM Key not working: Hi, I have recently bought a windowappearss 10 pro OEM key but when I try it this [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-oem-key-not-working/0167bd45-131f-4aed-bd2d-4150cd1b824c
  6. Replace the Home OEM key with a Pro OEM key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Replace the Home OEM key with a Pro OEM key: Hi all, I ordered a new Ryzen 9 4900H laptop and it comes with Windows 10 Home. I am assuming this is OEM version of Windows and the product key is tied to the BIOS as per normal. I also have a spare Windows 10 Pro OEM key (not retail). If I wipe all partitions, and clean...
  7. Will Windows 7 Pro OEM key work for Windows 10 Pro?

Will Windows 7 Pro OEM key work for Windows 10 Pro?: Hi My laptop has Windows 10 Home but it came with a Windows 7 Pro OEM key by looking online every site I go to says I can do a clean install and put in my Windows 7 Pro key and it will activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on my laptop. I am wondering if this will work? I have a HP...
  8. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?: I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it. I verified this by using : slmgr -dli. Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key. Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro. If so what are...
  9. [SOLVED] Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [SOLVED] Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Problem: Hello everyone. I've bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key like 6 months ago which was fine when I first installed it but yesterday I clean installed Windows 10 again on the same computer with exact same hardware, and it shows that it is Single Language? Is this a bug or what cause...
  10. Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Problem: Hello everyone. I've bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key like 6 months ago which was fine when I first installed it but yesterday I clean installed Windows 10 again on the same computer with exact same hardware, and it shows that it is Single Language? Is this a bug or what cause...