Windows 10: Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install

Discus and support Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just built a new computer every part is brand new including the case. my friend updated the bios and got it working after i built it. he installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by B111111111111111111111111, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install

I just built a new computer every part is brand new including the case. my friend updated the bios and got it working after i built it. he installed windows 10 home and i purchased windows 10 pro oem for $150 from micro center as a DVD version 1909. it says activation not valid and give me an error code 0xc004f050.

:)

B111111111111111111111111, Jan 19, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install

1. Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install - Similar Threads - pro oem key

2. Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key: Hello! When I try to upgrade to Windows 10 Home to Pro using an OEM Windows 10 Pro Product key via change product key menu via settings, I keep getting a message saying my product key is not valid. Is there anyway to fix this/get it to take the product key without having to...
  3. Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key: Hello! When I try to upgrade to Windows 10 Home to Pro using an OEM Windows 10 Pro Product key via change product key menu via settings, I keep getting a message saying my product key is not valid. Is there anyway to fix this/get it to take the product key without having to...
  4. Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated: Dear All,I have a brand new computer with windows 10 PRO OEM installed and for the first time in my life, the operating system is not activated; if I try to activate it from the Activation menu, it returns the following error translated fro Italian;It's not possible to...
  6. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated: Dear All,I have a brand new computer with windows 10 PRO OEM installed and for the first time in my life, the operating system is not activated; if I try to activate it from the Activation menu, it returns the following error translated fro Italian;It's not possible to...
  7. Windows 10 pro OEM Key activation problem

Windows 10 pro OEM Key activation problem: Hello Everyone, Recently I purchased an OEM key from the genuine key website for windows 10 pro activation, which windows 10pro, I already installed on my laptop one month ago using the setup provided on the MS website. Now when I entered the OEM key, which I received by...
  8. Replace the Home OEM key with a Pro OEM key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Replace the Home OEM key with a Pro OEM key: Hi all, I ordered a new Ryzen 9 4900H laptop and it comes with Windows 10 Home. I am assuming this is OEM version of Windows and the product key is tied to the BIOS as per normal. I also have a spare Windows 10 Pro OEM key (not retail). If I wipe all partitions, and clean...
  9. Can't Activate Windows.... 10 pro installed, 10 home key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Activate Windows.... 10 pro installed, 10 home key: Hey all, I recently bought a refurbished laptop with Win 10 Pro installed. Constant "Activate Windows"in bottom right of screen. Tried to activate, error code, called Microsoft 4 times, finally got an answer..... my key that is installed is for 10 Home, not 10 Pro that's...
  10. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?: I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it. I verified this by using : slmgr -dli. Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key. Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro. If so what are...