Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home?

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, It won't let me use my Windows 10 Home Product key... Do I have to go from Pro OEM to the real Pro version? Help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Qineko, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Qineko Win User

Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home?

Hi,

It won't let me use my Windows 10 Home Product key...

Do I have to go from Pro OEM to the real Pro version?
    Help please

:)

Qineko, Jul 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home? [​IMG]

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home? - Similar Threads - Pro OEM Home

2. Windows 10 home to windows 10 pro OEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home to windows 10 pro OEM: I cloned old PC HDD with Windows 10 Home to SSD of the brand new PC that had windows 10 Pro OEM.How can I update Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro OEM and will I be able to use that OEM key for activation?PS. I am talking about PC that had Windows 10 Pro. Hardware of new PC...
  3. Windows 10 home to windows 10 pro OEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home to windows 10 pro OEM: I cloned old PC HDD with Windows 10 Home to SSD of the brand new PC that had windows 10 Pro OEM.How can I update Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro OEM and will I be able to use that OEM key for activation?PS. I am talking about PC that had Windows 10 Pro. Hardware of new PC...
  4. Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro Retail

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro Retail: I have a Windows 10 Home OEM PC. Where I will change the product key to Windows 10 Pro Retail which I purchased separately.This Windows 10 Pro Retail I will migrate to another PC and setup in VM in the future.After the migration can I reinstall back the Windows 10 Home OEM on...
  5. Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro Retail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro Retail: I have a Windows 10 Home OEM PC. Where I will change the product key to Windows 10 Pro Retail which I purchased separately.This Windows 10 Pro Retail I will migrate to another PC and setup in VM in the future.After the migration can I reinstall back the Windows 10 Home OEM on...
  6. Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro Retail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Upgrade Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrade Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro: Hello,I purchased a laptop with Windows 10 Home OEM license. I'd like to upgrade it to Pro and I have a few questions.1 If I purchase the retails license and apply on this Windows 10 Home in order to upgrade, will this newly upgraded Windows 10 Pro become OEM or it will be...
  8. Upgrade Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro: Hello,I purchased a laptop with Windows 10 Home OEM license. I'd like to upgrade it to Pro and I have a few questions.1 If I purchase the retails license and apply on this Windows 10 Home in order to upgrade, will this newly upgraded Windows 10 Pro become OEM or it will be...
  9. Windows 10 Home OEM upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home OEM upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I have a Lenovo laptop running Win 10 Home, I also have an older PC that was running Windows 10 Pro, this PC is now dead and will never be used again. I have tried to upgrade my laptop using the product key from the dead PC but get an error message that I don't have a...
  10. Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro Retail

Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro Retail: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop that came with Windows 10 Home OEM. I want to upgrade toWindows 10 Pro Retail, so that I can move it to future computers when I retire this one. Can I simply purchaseWindows 10 Pro Retail and insert that Retail license key into the change product...