Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home?

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, It won't let me use my Windows 10 Home Product key... Do I have to go from Pro OEM to the real Pro version? Help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Qineko, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Qineko Win User

Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home?

Hi,

It won't let me use my Windows 10 Home Product key...

Do I have to go from Pro OEM to the real Pro version?
    Help please

:)

Qineko, Jul 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home? [​IMG]

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro OEM to Windows 10 Home? - Similar Threads - Pro OEM Home

2. $99 upgrade from windows 10 home (oem) to pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    $99 upgrade from windows 10 home (oem) to pro.: Hello all, I have been searching for the answer to this and have seen some mixed advice on the subject. I currently have Windows 10 home OEM installed and activated on my computer. I would like to upgrade to Windows 10 pro. Ideally I would like to get the retail version of...
  3. Upgrade Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro Retail

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro Retail: I have Windows 10 Pro Retail license previously in my old PC (own build) and now I bought a new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home OEM installed. How can I upgrade Windows 10 Home OEM in the Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro license from another PC? I don't use the old PC (own build)...
  4. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows PRO

Upgrading from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows PRO: I have an OEM Windows 10 license tied to a virtual machine. The license was originally from an old Dell XPS laptop (which got the free upgrade from OEM Windows 7). Apparently the license is tied to my microsoft account, but I'm no longer able to transfer it to new machines...
  5. How to activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on Windows 10 Home Laptop?

How to activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on Windows 10 Home Laptop?: I bought a new Windows 10 Home Laptop and a separate Windows 10 Pro OEM license. I am not able to activate my Windows 10 Pro OEM. I already tried to use a default key which doesn't give me an error but I'm still not able to activate my Windows 10 Pro OEM. I really think I...
  6. OEM 10 Home to Pro cost

OEM 10 Home to Pro cost: Hi Anyone know the cost of upgrading a brand new OEM Windows 10 Home OS to Windows 10 Pro? I don't actually have the laptop yet I need to know the difference in cost to work out whether the discount on the pre-configured laptop is worth the hassle / cost Thanks...
  7. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?: I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it. I verified this by using : slmgr -dli. Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key. Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro. If so what are...
  8. Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro upgrade Volume licence

Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro upgrade Volume licence: I have a school that has purchased a laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition activated by a Digital Licence. They wish to upgrade the laptop to Windows 10 Pro and have a valid Volume Licence MAK Key but the laptop will not accept it as valid. I have re-installed the OS from...
  9. Upgraded OEM preinstalled windows 10 home to windows 10 pro.

Upgraded OEM preinstalled windows 10 home to windows 10 pro.: I received an unused Windows 10 pro product key from a friend and used it to upgrade my OEM machine from Windows 10 Home that was preinstalled on it to Windows 10 Pro a few minutes ago. Will I face any issue if someone else knows my product key? Am I able to return to my...
  10. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise from Windows 10 Home(OEM)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise from Windows 10 Home(OEM): Hi All, I purchased a Laptop with Windows 10 Home, and now I want to upgrade to a server edition like Pro or Enterprise. Do I need to pay anything for that, or simply I can go and upgrade and use the same key? Regards Binoy...