Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Original Sticker Key, covered with a small sticker covering the first 10...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Original Sticker Key, covered with a small sticker covering the first 10... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello, I have purchased a computer with an original product key sticker of Windows 10 pro. However, in the sticker, there is onother small sticker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Costas Christofides, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro Original Sticker Key, covered with a small sticker covering the first 10...

hello,

I have purchased a computer with an original product key sticker of Windows 10 pro.

However, in the sticker, there is onother small sticker covering the first 10 letters of the product key.

How can i contact microsoft to tell me the complete product key of Windows 10 Pro?

In the stickeer, there is a Scanned Part, wth Lines. I have the feeling that that scanned part with lines, is the complete product key, in order to use it to activate my computer?

Please Advise

Thank You very Much In Advance

:)

Costas Christofides, Mar 3, 2021
  2. wzor Win User

Windows 10 Keyboard sticker

Hi! I am a bloody perfectionist that just can't stand my Windows 7- laptop having an "old windows key" on the keyboard. I would love to put a "modern Windows logo" on it. But, here is the problem. How? I have seen a lot of Key stickers (like these Linux and Open Source Keyboard Stickers) But none of them have the Windows 8+ (by 8+ I mean 8 and newer) logo on them. Anybody know a website selling these kind of stickers? Thanks in advance!

wzor, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Merlstrom Win User
    Windows 10 Stickers

I also wanted some Windows 10 Stickers. I upgraded 1 Desktop and 3 Laptops from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I called Microsoft Customer Service at (877) 696-7786 as suggested by a rep on Live Chat at the MS Store. I spoke with Mario who said Microsoft does
    not give away nor sell Windows 10 Stickers. We can only get Windows 10 Stickers on new Computer Purchase.

Merlstrom, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Pro Original Sticker Key, covered with a small sticker covering the first 10...

Windows 10 Stickers

If Microsoft don't sell those sticker you just buy from ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Windows-10-...l-for-laptop-PC-HD-Quality-cyan-/321820409306

Saulius (Saul), Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Original Sticker Key, covered with a small sticker covering the first 10...

1. Windows 10 Pro Original Sticker Key, covered with a small sticker covering the first 10... - Similar Threads - Pro Original Sticker

2. Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key: I'm trying to activate Windows 10 Pro on a refurbished HP Z420. There is what appears to be an authentic COA sticker on the top of the box. There is no indication of the usual 25-digit product key, but there is a 23 digit number along the top of one of the UPCs exhibiting a...
  3. Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key: I'm trying to activate Windows 10 Pro on a refurbished HP Z420. There is what appears to be an authentic COA sticker on the top of the box. There is no indication of the usual 25-digit product key, but there is a 23 digit number along the top of one of the UPCs exhibiting a...
  4. Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cheap OEM Sticker with key

Cheap OEM Sticker with key: Hi, I saw many online sellers on different online platform selling this kind of OEM License and the price just around 10USD. It is legal and suitable for Commercial Use?...
  6. New Windows Key Sticker

New Windows Key Sticker: Hello, I built a windows PC with one of those windows key stickers that have the key for your activation inside, but when I swapped cases, the glue didn't work anymore so I couldn't put it on my new case. Is there any way of receiving a new sticker? the reason I actually want...
  7. Windows 10 GML Sticker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 GML Sticker: Is there any particular reason to keep this if a) I'm not planning to resell the device b) The windows key is already integrated into the BIOS / my Microsoft account? submitted by /u/H_A_L_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Installing Windows 10 pro on a computer with a Windows 7 Product Key sticker

Installing Windows 10 pro on a computer with a Windows 7 Product Key sticker: Hi All, I'm sorry if this has been asked a billion times already - I'm not sure if the situation has changed due to COVID-19. My Scenario : At my work place, there are a bunch of laptops and computer which have just been replaced - the majority of the old ones had Windows...
  9. Stickers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stickers: Can you please start making and readily distribute the 4-pane Windows emblem as a sticker? Apple puts 3 in every device they sell, as a former Mac user who used to happily put that white apple on everything, I would much rather have a Windows sticker on my car....
  10. Windows 10 Keyboard sticker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Keyboard sticker: Hi! I am a bloody perfectionist that just can't stand my Windows 7- laptop having an "old windows key" on the keyboard. I would love to put a "modern Windows logo" on it. But, here is the problem. How? I have seen a lot of Key stickers (like these Linux and Open Source...