Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Pc Win 20H2 not visible on network also no RDP and No shared folders show on...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Pc Win 20H2 not visible on network also no RDP and No shared folders show on... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a issue with a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Pc latest version of Network driver installed. The Pc is connected in a small network no Server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cauberghe Didier, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro Pc Win 20H2 not visible on network also no RDP and No shared folders show on...

Hello,

I have a issue with a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Pc latest version of Network driver installed.

The Pc is connected in a small network no Server all the pc's are Windows 10 Pro ? The problematic Pc has no problem to acces the mapped Shared folders.

The problematic Pc is configured for remote desktop so the user is making a connection from outside to access his pc after making a VPN connection to the firewall to acces the LAN

The only problem that the user has is the remote desktop that it is not working anymore.

So for test i created a shared folder on the problematic PC .I tried to access it from another PC and no reaction .

When i ping To the problematic pc there is no reaction . When i ping From the problematic pc to the other one there is a reply.

So everything seems fault in the same direction the pc won't accept incoming data.

But the internet on this PC is working without any issue. The client has no problem there.

I have already done the update to the latest Windows 10 20H2 but the version before was already not working.

I have removed the Anti virus program and disabled the Windows Firewall.

Updated the drivers of the Network card to the latest version.

No solution when pinging to the PC no reaction . RDP also no reaction and acces the shared folder also no reaction.

Changed the fixed ip adres to Automatic no solution.

So the PC is not allowing incoming actions exept the data from the internet this is working both ways

My problem is that i need to solve it remotely when the client is not working i use Teamviewer this is no problem to use so i dont have tried to reset the network settings to default because of my remote connection.

Suggestions are mostly welcome.

Thanks

:)

Cauberghe Didier, Jan 11, 2021

2. Shared Windows 10 network folders not visible in homegroup

The title basically says it all ... I have a Windows 10 pc in a private network with 4 external hdds attached. On these drives, I have shared a number of folders. In the Explorer, these folders are shown as type Share in the Network section. In the Homegroup section of the Explorer however, only some of my shared folders are visible. And I cannot access the other folders from other computers in my network. To make it even more frustrating, on the same external hdd some folders may be accessed in the Homegroup, and others not, even though I have gone through the exactly same motions with all these folders when sharing them. I would appreciate any and all suggestions and help to solve this problem!

John of Leiden, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Shared Folders visible, Shared Files not visible

Running Windows 10 Pro, 2004 on the host machine

I have a problem with shared files not showing on any remote devices.

Shared folders and subfolders are visible, but the files within the folders cannot be seen on other Win 10 machines, with Android and other devices declaring the folders empty.

Have checked settings and permissions but nothing has worked, so far.

GregCEvans, Jan 11, 2021
  4. MenyEi Win User

Windows 10 Pro Pc Win 20H2 not visible on network also no RDP and No shared folders show on...

Win 7 PC can't see shared folder of Win 10 PC

I have small home network. The Home Group sharing capabilities are working both ways.

For some reason the Win 10 PC do not appear in the network list in my Win 7 PC, while the Win 7 PC do appear in the Win 10 network list (and can access it's shared folders).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Meny

MenyEi, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Pc Win 20H2 not visible on network also no RDP and No shared folders show on...

1. Windows 10 Pro Pc Win 20H2 not visible on network also no RDP and No shared folders show on... - Similar Threads - Pro 20H2 visible

2. Windows 10 Pro Pc Win 20H2 not visible on network also no RDP and No shared folders show on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro Pc Win 20H2 not visible on network also no RDP and No shared folders show on...: Hello, I have a issue with a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Pc latest version of Network driver installed. The Pc is connected in a small network no Server all the pc's are Windows 10 Pro ? The problematic Pc has no problem to acces the mapped Shared folders and not problem to...
  3. Windows networking shared folders not showing up

Windows networking shared folders not showing up: We have a home networking router (Netgear Nighthawk R7000P) setup with 3 PCs (2 are Win 10 Home, 1 is Win 7 Home) connected with ethernet, two Win 10 Home laptops connected via wifi. Here is the current state of affairs, under Explorer>Network: The Dell Win 7 PC can see all...
  4. Win 10 20H2: Network Shares kills File Explorer

Win 10 20H2: Network Shares kills File Explorer: Hello, after the upgrade to Windows 10 20H2 we have the problem that the File Explorer does not react anymore if the noteobook is not connected to the business network and file shares are mapped. If the user is connected via VPN it works without problems. This problem makes...
  5. Shared Folders visible, Shared Files not visible

Shared Folders visible, Shared Files not visible: Running Windows 10 Pro, 2004 on the host machine I have a problem with shared files not showing on any remote devices. Shared folders and subfolders are visible, but the files within the folders cannot be seen on other Win 10 machines, with Android and other devices...
  6. Windows 10 PRO network device not visible

Windows 10 PRO network device not visible: Hello, Now we have a problem with one Lenovo NTB. Operation system win 10 PRO update 1909. This NTB is not able to "view" the other computer in network. But on other it function correctly. Each other view this NTB. If I try to use IP or computer name I want to open this...
  7. Win 10 PC not visible on network

Win 10 PC not visible on network: After Win 7 upgraded to WIN 10 1909, it is not visible on network. Restarting Function Discovery Resource Publication solves the problem. But next restart of PC results in the PC no longer being visible. Greatly appreciate any ideas!!...
  8. MacBook Pro not visible to Windows 10 Pro on Network

MacBook Pro not visible to Windows 10 Pro on Network: My Windows 10 Pro sees other PCs and the printers even my android phone on my Network but it can not see my MacBook Pro. The MacBook Pro can see the Windows 10 machine and access files Why can I not see or access the MAC? I have seen many others with same or similar issue...
  9. Shared Windows 10 network folders not visible in homegroup

Shared Windows 10 network folders not visible in homegroup: The title basically says it all ... I have a Windows 10 pc in a private network with 4 external hdds attached. On these drives, I have shared a number of folders. In the Explorer, these folders are shown as type Share in the Network section. In the Homegroup section of the...
  10. Network shares no longer visible in Explorer

Network shares no longer visible in Explorer: I have two machines: a laptop (Zebedee) and a desktop (Dougal). A couple of days ago I found that the network shares from both machines were no longer visible in Explorer on either machine. I noticed this after Zebedee (but not Dougal) had been upgraded to Windows 10 version...