Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download?

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Anyone purchase Win 10? Showing me shipping in progress? Only need to download Win 10 and get product key. I don't have the option to download it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ed20203950, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download?

Anyone purchase Win 10?

Showing me shipping in progress? Only need to download Win 10 and get product key. I don't have the option to download it.

I can go the the local computer shop and get Win 10 faster

If I ask for a refund, there is an option that says "Return the product and we'll issue the refund". There is no product to return, how do I follow up with that?

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

:)

Ed20203950, Jun 30, 2020
  2. JP_2516 Win User

Purchased Windows 10 pro upgrade stuck on working on it

• When exactly does the Windows 10 pro upgrade gets stuck? - After i purchased it from the microsoft online store and after clicking no on save files before upgrade (or something like that ), i go back to the screen and i see working on it ....

• Where did you purchase Windows 10 pro upgrade? - Purchased it from the microsoft store

• Are you getting any error message? - None at all

What i did, is that after awhile, it seems to be stuck, i restarted the laptop.

JP_2516, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download?

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download?

1. Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download? - Similar Threads - Pro purchase online

2. Re-download purchased windows 10 pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-download purchased windows 10 pro upgrade: I recently purchased new Asus Vivo Book laptop, preloaded with Windows 10 Home Edition. Purchased Windows Pro upgrade. Experienced technical problems with laptop. Qualified for a new replacement. Need to download Windows 10 Pro upgrade again. I have order number/receipt...
  3. A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download

A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download: I purchased windows 10 pro from the Microsoft store on my computer for $99.00 with a credit card! I proceeded to download the upgrade and I get an error message! I can't figure out what to do next!...
  4. Purchased a game on the website, but it won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased a game on the website, but it won't let me download.: I purchased Minecraft on the Microsoft website and it confirmed the purchase but it won't download because it says I haven't purchased it on the Microsoft store app. Is there a way to still download the game or will I have to repurchase the game on the Microsoft store app?...
  5. Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?: I would like to purchase Windows 10 Pro licenses from Microsoft Online Store for workstations located in Mexico. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-purchase-windows-10-pro-product-key-for/cd2004f6-8882-480f-a2d4-e8773f1fc853"
  6. where to purchase upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro

where to purchase upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro: Having problems getting to location to upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. Everything states goto the Microsoft store which I do, then windows, then I get lost in options not related to the upgrade. It wants to upgrade me from previous versions of windows instead of...
  7. Windows is asking me to activate after purchasing Windows 10 Pro online.

Windows is asking me to activate after purchasing Windows 10 Pro online.: I've had a paid licence for Windows 10 for a couple of years now and yesterday I decided to buy Windows 10 Pro through the app store. I purchased it, got an email, Windows 10 Pro installed, I believe, and now am getting the Active Windows watermark. Also this: [ATTACH]...
  8. purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website

purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website: purchased and installed window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft websit and can not see that it was completed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-window-pro-upgrade-for-99-from-microsoft/9701f9e6-6640-4209-a500-49d057248bc6
  9. PURCHASE WINDOWS 10 LICENSE THROUGH OFFICIAL MICROSOFT INDIA WEBSITE

PURCHASE WINDOWS 10 LICENSE THROUGH OFFICIAL MICROSOFT INDIA WEBSITE: for windows 10 home edition price in Indian rupees 9299 https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/windows-10-home/d76qx4bznwk4 for windows 10 professional edition price in Indian rupees 14799 https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/windows-10-pro/df77x4d43rkt for windows 10...
  10. Wanting to buy Windows 10 OS online as a download--how to and where?

in Windows 10 Support
    Wanting to buy Windows 10 OS online as a download--how to and where?: I'm in China about to purchase a desktop computer--not a name brand but assembled by parts I choose. As many know here, more often than not the Version sold (or given) to you is a cracked version. I absolutely do not want that and buying a legal English copy is not easy...