Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download?

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Anyone purchase Win 10? Showing me shipping in progress? Only need to download Win 10 and get product key. I don't have the option to download it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ed20203950, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download?

Anyone purchase Win 10?

Showing me shipping in progress? Only need to download Win 10 and get product key. I don't have the option to download it.

I can go the the local computer shop and get Win 10 faster

If I ask for a refund, there is an option that says "Return the product and we'll issue the refund". There is no product to return, how do I follow up with that?

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

:)

Ed20203950, Jun 30, 2020
  2. JP_2516 Win User

Purchased Windows 10 pro upgrade stuck on working on it

• When exactly does the Windows 10 pro upgrade gets stuck? - After i purchased it from the microsoft online store and after clicking no on save files before upgrade (or something like that ), i go back to the screen and i see working on it ....

• Where did you purchase Windows 10 pro upgrade? - Purchased it from the microsoft store

• Are you getting any error message? - None at all

What i did, is that after awhile, it seems to be stuck, i restarted the laptop.

JP_2516, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download?

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download?

1. Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download? - Similar Threads - Pro purchase online

2. Is there a Window's 10 Pro? How, where can I purchase/download this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a Window's 10 Pro? How, where can I purchase/download this?: 1Is there a Window's 10 Pro?2 Cost AND can it be download with the Key?3 what website for purchase?* Changed to a question* Original title: Is there a Windows 10 Pro...
  3. Where to purchase windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to purchase windows 10 pro: Hello can someone direct me on how to purchase Windows 10 pro? single license. I have tried their 800 number but the call almost always gets disconnected. So speaking to them is out of the question. Is there a link or some place to purchase this?...
  4. Where to purchase windows 10 pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to purchase windows 10 pro: Hello can someone direct me on how to purchase Windows 10 pro? single license. I have tried their 800 number but the call almost always gets disconnected. So speaking to them is out of the question. Is there a link or some place to purchase this?...
  5. Where to purchase windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. REINSTALLING purchased windows 10 pro - where is my download link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REINSTALLING purchased windows 10 pro - where is my download link?: I BOUGHT and then downloaded Windows 10 PRO. My SSD went bad and I had to replace it. How the HECK do I download again my purchase?? The order history shows that I paid 99 dollars for it plus tax . The order history does NOT show any link or key or any means of downloading it...
  7. REINSTALLING purchased windows 10 pro - where is my download link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REINSTALLING purchased windows 10 pro - where is my download link?: I BOUGHT and then downloaded Windows 10 PRO. My SSD went bad and I had to replace it. How the HECK do I download again my purchase?? The order history shows that I paid 99 dollars for it plus tax . The order history does NOT show any link or key or any means of downloading it...
  8. REINSTALLING purchased windows 10 pro - where is my download link?

9. No Product Key with Online Windows 10 Pro Purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Product Key with Online Windows 10 Pro Purchase: Since you can't actually talk with anyone at Microsoft, which is the reason I use a MAC! How do you get a Product Key for your online purchase? I received an Order Number and software, just no Product Key....
  10. purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website

purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website: purchased and installed window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft websit and can not see that it was completed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-window-pro-upgrade-for-99-from-microsoft/9701f9e6-6640-4209-a500-49d057248bc6