Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro purchased product is no longer listed in Microsoft Store Purchase made on...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro purchased product is no longer listed in Microsoft Store Purchase made on... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled Windows 10 Home and I wanted to use my recently purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, but product doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Hugo Erazo, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro purchased product is no longer listed in Microsoft Store Purchase made on...

I recently reinstalled Windows 10 Home and I wanted to use my recently purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, but product doesn't exists anymore. What can I do? I already tried to contact Microsoft Store support with no success to communicate by phone.

Windows 10 Pro purchased product is no longer listed in Microsoft Store Purchase made on... 2edc09ec-cb58-4e45-b55d-4ec2bf09c907?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Pro purchased product is no longer listed in Microsoft Store Purchase made on... 166051be-d8db-4f9b-9d78-12d6a88bd9f9?upload=true.png

:)

Hugo Erazo, Oct 11, 2020

2. No product key after Windows 10 purchase

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    • Have you done clean install?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • From where have you purchased the Windows 10?
    If you have purchased from online Microsoft store or any store I suggest you to contact them for the product key.

Please do let us know with more information, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Is there a "retail" version of Windows 10 available for purchase?

If you buy Windows 10 from Microsoft Store, it is the retail version if it is not specifically mentioned it is an OEM version. You can get it on USB if you need physical install media instead of an ISO. The original Microsoft Windows 10 USB install media contains both bit versions.

At the moment Microsoft does not directly sell OEM or System Builder versions to consumers. You can buy OEM for instance from Newegg: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Newegg.com ($139.99 + $2.99 shipping)

4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Pro purchased product is no longer listed in Microsoft Store Purchase made on...

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro purchased product is no longer listed in Microsoft Store Purchase made on...

1. Windows 10 Pro purchased product is no longer listed in Microsoft Store Purchase made on... - Similar Threads - Pro purchased product

2. purchase of Microsoft 10 pro but didn't get the product

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    purchase of Microsoft 10 pro but didn't get the product: Hi,I just bought an upgrade to Windows 10 pro and received the confirmation info as shown below.But when I clicked on the order history to get the product key. I was taken to the page shown below:Can you suggest what happened and how I can solve this? I called my bank and...
  3. purchase of Microsoft 10 pro but didn't get the product

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchase of Microsoft 10 pro but didn't get the product: Hi,I just bought an upgrade to Windows 10 pro and received the confirmation info as shown below.But when I clicked on the order history to get the product key. I was taken to the page shown below:Can you suggest what happened and how I can solve this? I called my bank and...
  4. purchase of Microsoft 10 pro but didn't get the product

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!: Hello,I recently had my SSD replaced. I wanted to start using Hyper-V and noticed that it wasn't in the apps and features section. I realized that I had Home and not Pro installed on my computer. I found that the email that was sent to me, was just the receipt without the...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!: Hello,I recently had my SSD replaced. I wanted to start using Hyper-V and noticed that it wasn't in the apps and features section. I realized that I had Home and not Pro installed on my computer. I found that the email that was sent to me, was just the receipt without the...
  7. recover purchase made from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover purchase made from Microsoft store: How does one recover purchased games/apps made in the windows store? I see in history the purchase but not sure what needs to be done in order not to repurchase...
  8. Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I just purchased Windows 10 Pro, and upgrade from Windows 10 Home. I got the email, but the link to down load takes me to: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. Is there another way to get to my download? It shows up in my order history, but that link takes...
  9. Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store

Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...
  10. Purchasing a product from the microsoft store

Purchasing a product from the microsoft store: I tried purchasing Microsoft Office 365 but it is not accepting Guam as the location address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchasing-a-product-from-the-microsoft-store/72c8aea6-c559-4811-baa5-773d0bc6b092"