Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro purchased through Store Problem with Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro purchased through Store Problem with Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro with my Microsoft Account through the Microsoft Store. I purchased the Pro Version and installed it in my Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DimitrisEfstathiadis, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro purchased through Store Problem with Activation

I just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro with my Microsoft Account through the Microsoft Store. I purchased the Pro Version and installed it in my Dell Inspiron 15inch 5000 Series Laptop. I did all the updates all-right, and then I went to use my build. But now Windows System Info says I have the Enterprise Edition, and says my copy isn't genuine.

What can I do? I can't link my account to Windows Settings, I can't reactivate Windows or do anything else. Please help.

:)

DimitrisEfstathiadis, Jan 28, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 28, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Pro purchased through Store Problem with Activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro purchased through Store Problem with Activation

1. Windows 10 Pro purchased through Store Problem with Activation - Similar Threads - Pro purchased through

2. Windows 11 doesnt activate after purchasing it through the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesnt activate after purchasing it through the store: I bought windows 11 through the store yesterday and after the payment went through I got the message in the store that it couldn't activate with a try again button, clicking this button did nothing. I can see the purchase in my orders list.Today I...
  3. Windows 11 doesnt activate after purchasing it through the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesnt activate after purchasing it through the store: I bought windows 11 through the store yesterday and after the payment went through I got the message in the store that it couldn't activate with a try again button, clicking this button did nothing. I can see the purchase in my orders list.Today I...
  4. Failed Windows Pro activation through Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed Windows Pro activation through Microsoft store: Goodmorning,I bought a Pro license for a PC from the Microsoft Store.I managed to add the PC to the corporate network domain but now it tells me to activate Windows with error code 0xC004C003What should I do?A thousand thanks...
  5. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro after purchase through the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro after purchase through the Microsoft Store: My desktop has been running Windows 10 Home since 2018. Today, I decided to update to Windows 10 Pro. I purchased a copy through the Microsoft Store, and I have received an email receipt. This purchase apparently doesn't come with a Product Key. Rather, it is only supposed to...
  6. windows pro upgrade purchased through the app store failed

windows pro upgrade purchased through the app store failed: I purchased A windows 10 pro upgrade from the app store. now it says I have windows enterprise and I cant even restore to a previous point or anything. I searched for the original OS product key in the PowerShell and found it and it doesn't work either as the product is now...
  7. Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate

Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate: Have purchased Windows 10 Pro from Store. The PC I've bought it for won't activate. Just keep getting an activation error in settings. I've tried the help but the bot doesn't help at all and can find no way of contacting a real person. I resorted to trying to return the...
  8. Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I just purchased Windows 10 Pro, and upgrade from Windows 10 Home. I got the email, but the link to down load takes me to: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. Is there another way to get to my download? It shows up in my order history, but that link takes...
  9. Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase: So last night I upgraded Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro by purchasing a an upgrade in the Windows store app. Once I purchased it the Windows Store app, the windows store now had the link that said install which it did, and it upgrade and restarted . I then checked the...
  10. Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I built a new computer and installed W10 pro via a download. I went to the store and purchased a W10 pro license and paid for it. The window closed and I got nothing. I got an email saying I had made the purchase, still no license. When I go to my order details, I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purchased windows pro through the store but i have enterprise

2. bought win10 through store where is activati98on code?