Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro random bluescreens

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro random bluescreens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello World, ever since I installed windows on my computer, I get seemingly random bluescreens. They can happen at any time, regardless of how much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eisen Bahn, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro random bluescreens

Hello World,

ever since I installed windows on my computer, I get seemingly random bluescreens.
    They can happen at any time, regardless of how much the system is doing at the moment.
    The error codes on the bottom of the Bluescreen vary from time to time, I get bluescreens with these error codes:
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE.

After reading around on the internet, I tested my RAM with the latest memtestx86, which returned no errors.

My system consists of these parts:
    AsRock B450 Pro4 Board
    Ryzen5 2600 3.4GHz
    32GB RAM
    MSI NV 1050Ti
    Crucial m.2 NVME SSD (GPT) + 1TB Sata6 HDD

These problems persist on every windows10 build version I tried, they also persist in windows insider builds.
    Every Linux distribution I tried yet ran on this hardware with no problems.
    I am not sure why my computer has these problems as I put together an identical system with parts from the same retailer and it works without any problems whatsoever.
    Since this is a bluescreen problem, I have attached my minidump files here, however, it seems like Windows does not create minidumps every time it crashes. I have a problem too, that my computer does not reboot every time when the dump is finished, even after waiting 10 minutes with it stuck at 100%.

I am out of ideas on what to try with this machine.

Thank you in advance!

:)

Eisen Bahn, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Pro random bluescreens

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro random bluescreens

1. Windows 10 Pro random bluescreens - Similar Threads - Pro random bluescreens

2. Random BSOD bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD bluescreen: Hello, My computer show BSOD at random frequency, somtimes when playing games, or when downloading, or when doing nothing in IDLE.I just did a fresh windows 11 installation, the randomily BSOD still occure.My specs :Ryzen 5600x no OCRTX 30908GB x4 Corsair Vengeance LPX...
  3. random bluescreen windows 10 64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random bluescreen windows 10 64: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREASYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONAbove are the error code i encounter so far ,however the restart after bluescreen it hardly repeat again Need help Thanks...
  4. Windows 10 randomly rebooting with a bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 randomly rebooting with a bluescreen: Hello; for the past few months I've been experiencing random reboots of my laptop with Windows 10 installed. Curiously, they never occur while I'm actually actively using my laptop, but rather when it's idle with screen turned off or when I try to perform any task after a...
  5. Random bluescreens

Random bluescreens: Hello, My computer keeps producing bluescreens every few hours or days since I bought it a few months ago. The messages are often different ones. I have uploaded the last three minidumps all happened today, normally it is not so often, MSInfo32 data and system...
  6. Random Bluescreens

Random Bluescreens: Hey, I was wondering if someone can help with the random blue-screens that have been haunting us for a long while.My girlfriends computer has been having blue screens everyday for a couple of months now and I could never figure out what its being caused byWe bought new ram to...
  7. random bluescreens

random bluescreens: New PC build - has been working fine for 6-8 weeks. Last week I had a bluescreen - froze on bluescreen and had to reset. Last two days I have had 3 bluescreens. Random cant work out what is triggering it. Latest did save a dump file. Not overclocking. Dump file and...
  8. Random BlueScreens

Random BlueScreens: Hey hey, my mom is receiving random BSOD and I am struggling to figure out why... The system is a completely new build and 1.5 weeks old, Blue Screens appear randomly during the system run so not during the start or during a specific action at least from what I can tell. My...
  9. PC bluescreens randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC bluescreens randomly.: My PC bluescreens randomly when idle or doing small tasks (never while gaming). i have a i7-9700k, 1050ti and 32gb ram. cpu was using turbo boost so i turned that off but it still bluescreens every 2-3 hours or so. i have no idea what im doing and i tried some guides. the...
  10. Random Bluescreening

Random Bluescreening: Hi all, I have had this issue for some time now and I feel its time to resolve it. All I can see in the logs that relate just before the Bluescreen is a bugcheck event in Event Manager - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...