Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Randomly Freezing And Screen Start Glitching

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Randomly Freezing And Screen Start Glitching in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Danar. I have a problem. my pc started to randomly freezing and when it's freezing, the screen start to glitching. i never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Danar Harmadji, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro Randomly Freezing And Screen Start Glitching

Hello, my name is Danar. I have a problem. my pc started to randomly freezing and when it's freezing, the screen start to glitching. i never experienced this before but this keeps happening for the last two weeks. i try to update the igp driver but nothing fixed. the cpu temperature was normal when this happened. please help me to fix this. thank youbest regardsDanar

:)

Danar Harmadji, Jul 28, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Pro Randomly Freezing And Screen Start Glitching

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Randomly Freezing And Screen Start Glitching

1. Windows 10 Pro Randomly Freezing And Screen Start Glitching - Similar Threads - Pro Randomly Freezing

2. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly: My PC keeps freezing randomly. Even Task manager couldn't help it. I tried several commands like sfc or dism on CMD it repaired some corrupted files but still freezing randomly when using edge or chrome or simply on sleep mode My Specs :11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @...
  3. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly: My PC keeps freezing randomly. Even Task manager couldn't help it. I tried several commands like sfc or dism on CMD it repaired some corrupted files but still freezing randomly when using edge or chrome or simply on sleep mode My Specs :11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @...
  4. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop freezes and screen glitches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes and screen glitches: Hello, I bought a used laptop at the start of February. usually in my country it's better to buy used laptops that are from other countries because we barely have originals, most of the laptops are fake and overpriced so it's normal to buy it used.I had a problem with the...
  6. Laptop freezes and screen glitches

Laptop freezes and screen glitches: Hello, I bought a used laptop at the start of February. usually in my country it's better to buy used laptops that are from other countries because we barely have originals, most of the laptops are fake and overpriced so it's normal to buy it used.I had a problem with the...
  7. My PC randomly freezes followed by a glitch screen

My PC randomly freezes followed by a glitch screen: HelloMy Laptop randomlly glitches and freezes and sometimesIt just restarts and i can’t do anything about it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-freezes-followed-by-a-glitch-screen/2ccdfd6d-4e22-4309-bfe3-a1ce83c46718
  8. My PC randomly freezes followed by a glitch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly freezes followed by a glitch screen: HelloMy Laptop randomlly glitches and freezes and sometimesIt just restarts and i can’t do anything about it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-freezes-followed-by-a-glitch-screen/2ccdfd6d-4e22-4309-bfe3-a1ce83c46718
  9. My PC randomly freezes followed by a glitch screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. windows start screen glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows start screen glitch: so randomly i clicked the start screen one day then this happened. can someone pls tell me how to fix this.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-screen-glitch/bc565581-03c2-43f0-93db-c335c82e8d39