Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Reactivaiton Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Reactivaiton Issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I (somewhat) recently got a new MB and CPU and had problem reactivating my Windows 10 Pro (version 1809, build 17763.503) I tried reactivating it via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ArakuTV, May 29, 2019.

1. ArakuTV Win User

Windows 10 Pro Reactivaiton Issues

I (somewhat) recently got a new MB and CPU and had problem reactivating my Windows 10 Pro (version 1809, build 17763.503)

I tried reactivating it via my product key, to which it says it's invalid and via troubleshoot > recent hardware change, but it didn't display my new PC as an option, despite using the same Microsoft account. The PC is visible on my account.microsoft.com page, but not when I try to troubleshoot.

One important note here: The product key is for Windows 8 Pro, since I used the free upgrade while it was available. However this has not been an issue before.

Not much before I got my new parts I reactivated Windows on my old PC, after a clean reinstall/reformat without any issues, however I can't manage to activate it on my new rig somehow.

Error code when I try to activate via product key:

Windows 10 Pro Reactivaiton Issues c4527e23-9ffe-43fc-a899-a6b918665a9b?upload=true.png

Problem of only displaying old PC:

Windows 10 Pro Reactivaiton Issues ee769485-13a7-476f-aee5-6ee426264dbd?upload=true.png

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Cheers

:)

ArakuTV, May 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 29, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro Reactivaiton Issues - Similar Threads - Pro Reactivaiton Issues

2. Windows 10 Pro Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Issue: On startup occasionally my taskbar does not load up. The Windows, Search, and Task View buttons appear but none of my programs that I had pinned don't show up. My desktop icons show up though. I am able to load up any program through cmd. I assume it's a Windows Explorer...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro Issue.: I have the: An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system. I have fixed it twice already. And it always ends up the same way. I open my bios and keep in mind its hard to navigate through an ASROCK motherboard. Anyways i...
  4. Issues with Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with Windows 10 pro: Each time I boot into Windows it shows a flashing underscore on the top left of my screen. Odd system glitches with icons / performance. Is it possible my system doesn't support UEFI as it's a semi old system. It's behaving really finicky. I used the Microsoft media creation...
  5. Windows 10 Pro issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro issues: I want want to Stop the updates. And in case you do not understand the Word Stop, here is the dictionary definition stop /stäp/ Learn to pronounce verb 1. of an event, action, or process come to an end; cease to happen. "his laughter stopped as quickly as it had...
  6. Windows 10 Pro activation issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation issue: I purchased a license for Windows 10 Pro and used it on a virtual device. I am trying to install it on my Dell PC but failed to activate the software with an error 0xC004C008. What is your suggestion sir?!...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues: I Purchased a laptop directly from DELL that had a Windows 7 Pro license that was activated. A couple years later I upgraded this same DELL Laptop with a valid windows 10 Pro license. It was running for over a year now. I noticed an issue where it can;t activate windows right...
  8. Windows 10 pro update issue

Windows 10 pro update issue: Hi, My computer could not finish the update it gives me this code version 1909 - Error 0x800f0805 then gave me another code 0x8007001F-0x20006. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-update-issue/aee8ef5b-7bd5-4096-88d7-d7a996b64ca8
  9. Windows 10 pro Issue

Windows 10 pro Issue: I downloaded the un-activated version of windows 10 pro. This was a mistake as I need windows 10 home. Is there anyway that I can buy a windows 10 home key and use if for the un-activated version of windows 10 pro? Or do I have to completely un-install windows and lose...
  10. Windows 10 PRO booting issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 PRO booting issue: Hi, A few days ago I noticed crazy behavior with my computer after upgrading to a larger hdd. Whenever I get home from work, or basically after a few hours and I perform a cold boot my computer boots up until the Windows 10 logo and the spinning dots animation and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reactiva windows10 pro