Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Reactivation on Daily Basis

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Reactivation on Daily Basis in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a problem with my PC requiring reactivation on a daily basis. The activation error is 0xC004F050 which suggests that I have changed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DonRoberts2, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Reactivation on Daily Basis

I have a problem with my PC requiring reactivation on a daily basis. The activation error is 0xC004F050 which suggests that I have changed the motherboard but that is not the case. I can reactivate the Windows 10 Pro account with the Troubleshooter or by re-entering the Product Key or by using the online activation, etc., but the activation error returns the next day. I purchased an OEM version of Windows 10 Pro 64 last May 2018 for a new home built PC and it worked fine until about a month ago. I updated the motherboard BIOS and some drivers and the Intel Management Engine but have not changed any hardware except for swapping monitors. I prefer not to reinstall Windows if I don't have to.

What can I do to fix this daily reactivation routine?

:)

DonRoberts2, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Motherboard change unable to reactivate Windows 10 Pro -

I have searched this topic and everything seems to be almost a year old. This is a homebuilt machine circa 2015. It started with an ASUS FM2+ motherboard with an AMD A5600K processor. It was Windows 7 Pro, upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro then to Windows 10 Pro.
    Saturday the motherboard died. An exact replacement could not be located so a Gigabyte card was installed. No changes to the hard drives. Booted the machine and Windows automatically started and then did a "revert" then installed the latest updates. C Drive was in the red so I deleted all of the old install files using Windows Clean-up. Went to reactivate, checked the significant hardware change and entered my MS account information - The computer (none of my computers) were listed and now it is telling me that I have to spend $200 to buy a copy of Windows 10 Pro.
    Have not yet called Customer Support as the computer is at home and I work during the day -
    I do have a disk image or two that may be a year old -

Suggestions - should I just shell out the $200 and move on

TIA

Mickey53usa, Feb 26, 2019
  4. cereberus Win User

Windows 10 Pro Reactivation on Daily Basis

Motherboard change unable to reactivate Windows 10 Pro -

Activate using windows 7 pro key.

cereberus, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Reactivation on Daily Basis

1. Windows 10 Pro Reactivation on Daily Basis - Similar Threads - Pro Reactivation Daily

2. BSOD on a daily basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on a daily basis: Hi, first time asking for help here.Basically I've been having issues with my laptop for a while now and it's mostly BSOD while doing nothing like browsing the web or laptop would just be sitting and literally not doing anything. But while playing games it won't get any BSOD...
  3. BSOD on a daily basis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on a daily basis: Hi, first time asking for help here.Basically I've been having issues with my laptop for a while now and it's mostly BSOD while doing nothing like browsing the web or laptop would just be sitting and literally not doing anything. But while playing games it won't get any BSOD...
  4. Computer freezes then restarts on a daily basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes then restarts on a daily basis: When gaming or watching films the screen will freeze and then the computer will cut out then restart. This has happened daily for the past 3 days. I have tried sfc /scannow which fixed some corrupt files but issue persists. Any suggestions or advice received with...
  5. Computer freezes then restarts on a daily basis

Computer freezes then restarts on a daily basis: When gaming or watching films the screen will freeze and then the computer will cut out then restart. This has happened daily for the past 3 days. I have tried sfc /scannow which fixed some corrupt files but issue persists. Any suggestions or advice received with...
  6. Multiple BSOD on daily basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD on daily basis: Hi All, I am currently really struggling to ge to the bottom of this issue, Ive been getting multiple bluescreens on a daily basis, I have re install windows and issue is still occuring so i thought it could be hardware related. I have tested and checked the following to make...
  7. Multiple BSOD on daily basis

Multiple BSOD on daily basis: Hi All, I am currently really struggling to ge to the bottom of this issue, Ive been getting multiple bluescreens on a daily basis, I have re install windows and issue is still occuring so i thought it could be hardware related. I have tested and checked the following to make...
  8. Many different BSODs on a daily basis.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many different BSODs on a daily basis.: Hey,I've had my pc for around 5 weeks now and since the beginning I've been getting multiple BSODs every single daily, some days have way more bsods than the others. I've searched online for the stop codes and tried all the obvious fixes they had. All the stop codes referred...
  9. My Windows 10 Restarts Unexpectedly On a Daily Basis

My Windows 10 Restarts Unexpectedly On a Daily Basis: Over the past 2 to 3 days my computer has began performing random restarts. Ive attempted to solve the issue several times. Ive checked hardware and I can assure you it isnt the problem. Ive also checked the eventviewer and it has yet to direct me to what the issue is. All I...
  10. BSOD crashing system on a daily basis

BSOD crashing system on a daily basis: My system crashes suddenly with an BSOD showing up before restarting. Not necesarrily related to a specific application execution that I have observed as of yet. I usually use office as my main applications. What is new is that i recently changed the hdd to an sdd with a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reactivation error yahoo