Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro - ReactivationNew HDD

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro - ReactivationNew HDD in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently upgraded my computer fully, with new motherboard and everything.. This new Computer also came with a pre-installed Hard Drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MuhammadBilal208, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Pro - ReactivationNew HDD

Hello, I have recently upgraded my computer fully, with new motherboard and everything.. This new Computer also came with a pre-installed Hard Drive which already contained a Windows but not activated. I am now using this new computer and new HDD which it came with, but I also put in my own older Hard DriveWhich contains a genuine activated windows and I accidentally formatted the C drive of my old HDD.Now After trying to put in my product key code for windows 10, It keeps giving me errors and says that it's already activated on another computer. Please let me know how do I fix this issue.T

:)

MuhammadBilal208, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Johankaan Win User

Windows 10 Pro - ReactivationNew HDD

unlock hdd

Johankaan, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro - ReactivationNew HDD

1. Windows 10 Pro - ReactivationNew HDD - Similar Threads - Pro ReactivationNew HDD

2. Windows 10 Pro - ReactivationNew HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - ReactivationNew HDD: Hello, I have recently upgraded my computer fully, with new motherboard and everything.. This new Computer also came with a pre-installed Hard Drive which already contained a Windows but not activated. I am now using this new computer and new HDD which it came with, but I...
  3. Windows 10 Pro - ReactivationNew HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro - ReactivationNew HDD: Hello, I have recently upgraded my computer fully, with new motherboard and everything.. This new Computer also came with a pre-installed Hard Drive which already contained a Windows but not activated. I am now using this new computer and new HDD which it came with, but I...
  4. Transferring OEM windows 10 pro from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring OEM windows 10 pro from HDD to SSD: Hi,I have the HP 250 G4 and I have windows 10 pro installed onto the Hard Drive inside the laptop. I recently purchased a Solid State Drive so I could get better performance out of the laptop as it is for school and I’ll need quite a few tasks running at once. I went into...
  5. replacing a windows 10 home HDD with a windows 10 Pro HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    replacing a windows 10 home HDD with a windows 10 Pro HDD: I have a new Lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro installed which I have personalized and been using over the last month. However, I need to trade/replace this computer for almost the same exact laptop different screen resolution, different cpu, however the HDD has windows 10...
  6. Windows 10 PRO OS migration from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PRO OS migration from HDD to SSD: Hi, I have dell inspiron 3542 with Windows 10 Pro genuine version in HDD, and it's digitally activated while upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro, I backed up my product ID in Microsoft account, But yesterday I had inserted 2nd SSD caddy in DVD slot, I tried to migrate OS...
  7. Windows 10 pro installation can not find HDD

Windows 10 pro installation can not find HDD: Confronted the problem that when they try to install the windows 10 pro 1909 version, they cannot find the HDD. The product spec and question screen below. Could you help to check what's wrong with this question? Thank you!...
  8. Sharing A HDD In Windows 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing A HDD In Windows 10 PRO: I have Windows 10 Pro and I want to share a hard drive across my private network. I go to the drive, click properties, sharing, advanced sharing, share this folder, permissions, everyone, full control (at this point they can see the shared drive and open it up, but get an...
  9. Windows 10 Pro not activating on SSD but okay on HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro not activating on SSD but okay on HDD: With one of my current PC configurations, I have activated and have been using / activating Win 10 Home without problems. I think this was from a retail key. Recently, I have discovered / reminded myself that I also have a Win 10 Pro license on this setup, but after...
  10. Running Windows 10 Pro On USB HDD?

Running Windows 10 Pro On USB HDD?: Hi everyone, I hate to be creating a thread about this, but I know this community has many I.T experts! I'm running Windows 10 Pro 32bit on my laptop, but I need to remove the laptop's HDD and so the laptop will be without a HDD. Could I plug in a USB HDD and run...