Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Recovery *Please Help*

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Recovery *Please Help* in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Kind Person, I inadvertently reformatted the E drive on my computer and it removed an approximately 21 Mb file called "System" and now my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarlosCervantes1, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Recovery *Please Help*

Hello Kind Person,

I inadvertently reformatted the E drive on my computer and it removed an approximately 21 Mb file called "System" and now my computer is telling me that I do not have an Operating System. Is there a way to recover this file and restore my Windows 10 Pro Operating System without losing my Apps and files?

I am desperate, please help!

Thank you,

Radha

P>s. The E drive went from approximately 63 Mb out 99 Mb space available to 84 Mb out of 99 Mb available.

:)

CarlosCervantes1, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 Pro Recovery *Please Help*

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

Windows 10 Pro Recovery *Please Help* partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Recovery *Please Help*

1. Windows 10 Pro Recovery *Please Help* - Similar Threads - Pro Recovery *Please

2. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. please help to activate windows 10 proIf you need to attach a file instead of a screenshot, see Why a sample file is important for troubleshooting. How to do it....
  3. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. please help to activate windows 10 proIf you need to attach a file instead of a screenshot, see Why a sample file is important for troubleshooting. How to do it....
  4. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Account recovery, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account recovery, please help!: Hello! Couple of days ago my account got hacked, the hacker changed the email and the password and i cant log in into my account anymore. I already talked to an agent and she said i will get a response in 24 to 72 hours, but its been almost 72 hours. Can i ever recover my...
  6. Account recovery, please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account recovery, please help!: Hello! Couple of days ago my account got hacked, the hacker changed the email and the password and i cant log in into my account anymore. I already talked to an agent and she said i will get a response in 24 to 72 hours, but its been almost 72 hours. Can i ever recover my...
  7. Bluetooth recovery help needed please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth recovery help needed please: Hi, Ive recently updated win 10 on my acer aspire S3 391. Following his update, bluetooth stopped working. I have followed several methods to recover BT, including deleting the drivers. restarting did not recover the drivers, at this time there was no BT entry showing in...
  8. Setting up windows 10 pro PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting up windows 10 pro PLEASE HELP: Okay so it got to the part where I need to connect to internet to finish setup but none of the wifi’s are showing up and the ethernet cable won’t work either. What do I do? submitted by /u/SavPMA [link] [comments]...
  9. Please help recovery key windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help recovery key windows: Hi Guys, I really need your help. On my Windows 10 DELL laptop I only see a blue screen with the request to enter a recovery key. My mother clicked something ...? So my question: Where can I find this key or how can I bypass the system without losing my data on the...
  10. Windows password recovery PLEASE HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows password recovery PLEASE HELP: PLEASE HELP asap i'm actually in a very need of help regarding this problem i have my laptop linked with a Microsoft account that i don't have an access to anymore and there are no ways to recover the account as i lost everything , im trying to go to the troubleshoot and...