Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Refurbisher Install

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Refurbisher Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a laptop that had Windows 8 and i bough refurbished with Windows 10 Pro - COA sticker attached, but not a traditional sticker with 25... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mado, Mar 7, 2019.

1. mado Win User

Windows 10 Pro Refurbisher Install

Hi,
    I have a laptop that had Windows 8 and i bough refurbished with Windows 10 Pro - COA sticker attached, but not a traditional sticker with 25 Characters.
    When I reinstall with the system isn't activated and i cant change the product key as there is no 25 character Key.
    I believe I need to create a special install for refurbisher licenses - how do I do this to reinstall my system.

Thanks

M

:)

mado, Mar 7, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 7, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro Refurbisher Install - Similar Threads - Pro Refurbisher Install

2. Activating Windows 10 Home licensed on a refurbished computer with Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 Home licensed on a refurbished computer with Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I have purchased a refurbished HP computer; although the seller said the licence was valid, it has a Windows 10 Home license sticker on it but with Windows 10 Pro installed not activated. I'd like to make it legal, since I do have a valid license, I even purchased an...
  3. Activating Windows 10 Home licensed on a refurbished computer with Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 10 Home licensed on a refurbished computer with Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I have purchased a refurbished HP computer; although the seller said the licence was valid, it has a Windows 10 Home license sticker on it but with Windows 10 Pro installed not activated. I'd like to make it legal, since I do have a valid license, I even purchased an...
  4. Activating Windows 10 Home licensed on a refurbished computer with Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC

Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC: Hello Community, I have just purchased a refurbished desktop from Amazon. The sellers claims that they are a Microsoft Authorized dealer for refurbished computers. When the machine arrived, everything went smooth and Windows was activated. After may be a week or two I have...
  6. Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC: Hello Community, I have just purchased a refurbished desktop from Amazon. The sellers claims that they are a Microsoft Authorized dealer for refurbished computers. When the machine arrived, everything went smooth and Windows was activated. After may be a week or two I have...
  7. Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Loading windows 10 pro on a refurbished computer that came with no OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading windows 10 pro on a refurbished computer that came with no OS: I bought this computer from refurbish company and didn't come with a windows 10 is there another way to load other than purchaseing one like down load from Microsoft on to a usb on my computer then loading it into my dell computer laptop * Moved from IE10/other *...
  9. Windows 10 Pro for refurbished PC

Windows 10 Pro for refurbished PC: Hello. I recently purchased a refurbished laptop, that came with Windows 10 Pro, but would not boot completely into the operating system. Since it would not boot completely, I could not navigate to the restore or fresh start options, to restore the operating system to...
  10. Security tests for Refurbished ThinkPad with Windows 10 Pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security tests for Refurbished ThinkPad with Windows 10 Pro: What tests or checks should I run before using to be sure it isn't compromised? I bought it through a well-known seller and will pick it up on Saturday. 94848