Windows 10: Windows 10 pro remote desktop

Discus and support Windows 10 pro remote desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I connect to a windows 10 pro with remote desktop from 3 computes at the same time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Erh_790, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Erh_790 Win User

Windows 10 pro remote desktop

Can I connect to a windows 10 pro with remote desktop from 3 computes at the same time

:)

Erh_790, Feb 27, 2020

2. Remote Desktop missing in Allow Apps Through Firewall on Windows 10

Hi Brian,

To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• How did you enable Remote Desktop on your Windows 10 Pro? Please share the steps that you've taken.
    • Are there any error messages that appear whenever Windows disables Remote Desktop?

Regards.

JohnRod Nav, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 pro remote desktop

Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 pro remote desktop

1. Windows 10 pro remote desktop - Similar Threads - pro remote desktop

2. Window 10 Pro -Remote desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Pro -Remote desktop: I need to remote into my desktop from my laptop. Do I need to have windows pro on both systems or just the one that I am remoting into? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-pro-remote-desktop/49ddd37e-be29-4c7a-80e0-9fa9f1f7fa3f
  3. Window 10 Pro -Remote desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window 10 Pro -Remote desktop: I need to remote into my desktop from my laptop. Do I need to have windows pro on both systems or just the one that I am remoting into? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-pro-remote-desktop/49ddd37e-be29-4c7a-80e0-9fa9f1f7fa3f
  4. Window 10 Pro -Remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop: I have a Windows 10 Pro computer and I'm trying to use the Remote Desktop Client app on my Tab S6 to get access to it. I'd like to be able to access it even if I'm on a different network (like when I'm not home). How do I go about doing that? submitted by /u/Ronin1791...
  6. Windows 10 Pro- Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro- Remote Desktop: Hi. I have W10 Pro on my Surface Pro and W10 Home on my laptop and desktop. Is the W10 Pro license specific to the machine or would it be available to other owned machines? If not, I assume that I would I need to purchase separate upgrade licences? My interest in W10 Pro...
  7. Remote Desktop in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Desktop in Windows 10 Pro: Up on entering password to access my office PC with Remote Desktop in Windows 10 Pro , my laptop screen goes black with a message " An error occurred while the connection was being stablished"...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop connection: Remote desktop in windows 10 pro not connecting to android phone. Always it shows the error code 0x104 in the phone. I am trying this after installing Microsoft remote assistance....
  9. Windows 10 pro Remote desktop problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 pro Remote desktop problem: Hello! i am using windows 10 pro 64bit in my office. i use Remote desktop to connect other PC via LAN network. before it was in windows 7 which was working fine. after switching in windows 10 i am facing some problem. remote desktop work as i restart remote PC till some...
  10. Remote desktop - Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop - Windows 10 Pro?: To remotely control a Windows 10 PC from another Windows 10 PC using Remote Desktop, do BOTH PCs need to have Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-windows-10-pro/a256a1ef-e79e-44cc-a378-d3594239d745