Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro: Remove Apps

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro: Remove Apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, First of all thanks to you all for your assistance! I would like to remove the unnecessary apps that came with Windows 10 Pro. Could you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by P406, Nov 5, 2018.

1. P406 Win User

Windows 10 Pro: Remove Apps

Hello,

First of all thanks to you all for your assistance!

I would like to remove the unnecessary apps that came with Windows 10 Pro.

Could you please assist me in removing the following apps using a scripts (PowerShell/AppxPackage...)?

Connect
    Cortana
    Mail
    Microsoft News
    Microsoft whiteboard
    Microsoft-to-do
    Mixed Reality Portal
    MyOffice
    Office Lens
    Paint 3D
    Video Editor
    Voice Recorder

:)

P406, Nov 5, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Nov 5, 2018
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Nov 5, 2018
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Windows 10 forgets default apps

I have noticed like not 5mins ago that Winamp just got kicked out of my default apps list in Windows 10 Pro.
    I installed this installation not max 3 weeks ago with fresh downloaded Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft Media Creation Tool, is there a way to fix this bcs I using sfc /scannow don't do a lot for me and I have run it before on this installation.

Before u ask, I have fully updated my Windows 10 with all non-insider/beta updates.

The only thing I have disabled is the uac prompt that popup when u need admin for applications to run bcs it's simply annoying.

I don't remember having all these problems with Windows 8.1 Pro when i was using that and I am really thinking about going back so I can have "fully control" over Windows again with like disabling all the admin crap bcs I feel like it's messing more up and makes things less useful in Windows 10 with all these small problems I have and I read a lot of ppl having problems with various things time and time again where they needed to reinstall Win10 over and over to get it to work fully.

Any advice on how I can get Windows 10 to just work as a "daily driver" without all these small annoying things? *Frown Windows 10 Pro: Remove Apps :(

puma99dk|, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro: Remove Apps - Similar Threads - Pro Remove Apps

2. Will upgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 remove Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will upgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 remove Pro?: If I have Windows 10 Pro, will downloading and installing the free upgrade to Windows 11 default to Windows 11 Home?Or will the upgrade register that I have Win10 Pro and default to Win 11 Pro?Thank you....
  3. Will upgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 remove Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will upgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 remove Pro?: If I have Windows 10 Pro, will downloading and installing the free upgrade to Windows 11 default to Windows 11 Home?Or will the upgrade register that I have Win10 Pro and default to Win 11 Pro?Thank you....
  4. remove bloat apps from Windows 10 Pro

remove bloat apps from Windows 10 Pro: Windows 10 Pro seems to come configured with a whole load of bloat. Things like Netflix, Dropbox free trials, etc. When I login I can uninstall the apps . When I create a new user on the computer all the apps and icons reinstalled again for Netflix, etc. How do I get rid of...
  5. Removal 0f Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removal 0f Windows 10 Pro: I am asking for help to remove Windows 10 pro . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-0f-windows-10-pro/dbb39b79-7422-4fef-9491-ea6848ec1993
  6. Windows 10 pro mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 pro mail app: I use the Windows 10 Mail App. For the past 2 weeks have been receiving anywhere from 48 to 74 pieces of Junk mail (almost 800 total). Started about 2 weeks ago. Is there any way to add a Delete All button for Junk/Delete folders???? Computer (desktop) is updated...
  7. Windows 10 Pro - AD removal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro - AD removal: Is there a good program for Ad removal on search engines? I going nuts closing them all the time! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-pro-ad-removal/d4c74671-e87f-4080-bb89-63a6942fec67
  8. Need help Remove Apps in Windows 10 Pro RS2

Need help Remove Apps in Windows 10 Pro RS2: Hello Need help how to remove full with parameters I test more commands for remove apps from windows 10 Pro RS2 but in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps leave some files and folders not remove full. Thanks 86120
  9. Remove Windows 10 Metro Apps

Remove Windows 10 Metro Apps: Hi, Even using :: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage :: will leave some apps there, I need to decide if I should remove them manually or not, but I don't know what they do and are they vital? So please help me by letting me know what's each one? Cheers....
  10. Windows 10 Apps Completely Removed

Windows 10 Apps Completely Removed: So I had a virus on my computer that I managed to get rid of. However, ever since the virus I have not been able to use any of the windows 10 preinstalled apps (such as photos, windows store, etc.) I am quite good and surfing the web, and I have looked everywhere, but nothing...