Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro reset

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I was having issues with my Gaming PC randomly rebooting after upgrading my CPU. Through months of troubleshoot and research I finally gave up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulNordblom, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro reset

Hi there I was having issues with my Gaming PC randomly rebooting after upgrading my CPU. Through months of troubleshoot and research I finally gave up on all the resolutions that the interwebz could provide and decided to to do a reset of Win10. I backed up what I felt was important on my D drive and did the reset of Windows on the C drive. The rebooting issue was resolved. My AMD 5700xt and new processor are working great now. however I think I messed up somewhere. Unfortunately I have lost all of my MS apps including the MS app store app. When I open a game or other programs I get a

:)

PaulNordblom, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro reset

1. Windows 10 Pro reset - Similar Threads - Pro reset

2. Reset Surface with Home that was upgraded to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Surface with Home that was upgraded to Pro: I've got a surface device that came with Windows 11 Home edition, I've upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. If I were to reset the device, would I loose the Pro license and go back to home?...
  3. Reset Surface with Home that was upgraded to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Surface with Home that was upgraded to Pro: I've got a surface device that came with Windows 11 Home edition, I've upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. If I were to reset the device, would I loose the Pro license and go back to home?...
  4. Reset Windows 11 Pro to fix Edge, now windows security issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Windows 11 Pro to fix Edge, now windows security issue.: Hello,Need your expertise, before I delete all partitions and reinstall windows 11 Pro from scratch.so.I read all the posts in regards to app/edge browser/ 3 dots both options to modify and the other one greyed out.No fix worked, registry fix, and the other one. So just went...
  5. Reset Windows 11 Pro to fix Edge, now windows security issue.

Reset Windows 11 Pro to fix Edge, now windows security issue.: Hello,Need your expertise, before I delete all partitions and reinstall windows 11 Pro from scratch.so.I read all the posts in regards to app/edge browser/ 3 dots both options to modify and the other one greyed out.No fix worked, registry fix, and the other one. So just went...
  6. I HAVE LOST SOME OF MY WINDOWS 11 PRO "DRIVERS". IT WILL NOT LET ME DO A FACTORY RESET??????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE LOST SOME OF MY WINDOWS 11 PRO "DRIVERS". IT WILL NOT LET ME DO A FACTORY RESET??????: I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD AN APP AND THEN I LOST SOME OF MY WINDOWS 11 PRO DRIVERS AND WHATEVER ELSE. I TRIED TO TAKE IT BACK TO FACTORY SETTINGS AND IT KEEPS SAYING THERE WAS AN ISSUE AND IT COULD NOT DO IT, THEN IT SAYS NOTHING WAS CHANGED. I AM SO MAD & UPSET. EVEN MICROSOFT...
  7. I HAVE LOST SOME OF MY WINDOWS 11 PRO "DRIVERS". IT WILL NOT LET ME DO A FACTORY RESET??????

I HAVE LOST SOME OF MY WINDOWS 11 PRO "DRIVERS". IT WILL NOT LET ME DO A FACTORY RESET??????: I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD AN APP AND THEN I LOST SOME OF MY WINDOWS 11 PRO DRIVERS AND WHATEVER ELSE. I TRIED TO TAKE IT BACK TO FACTORY SETTINGS AND IT KEEPS SAYING THERE WAS AN ISSUE AND IT COULD NOT DO IT, THEN IT SAYS NOTHING WAS CHANGED. I AM SO MAD & UPSET. EVEN MICROSOFT...
  8. Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset: Hello my pc has started crashing maybe start of January, It will occur basically everytime i open a game and try go onto online but some crash without me even going into a game mode, after my game crashes it randomly open my file explorer to the drive my game/app is installed...
  9. Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset

Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset: Hello my pc has started crashing maybe start of January, It will occur basically everytime i open a game and try go onto online but some crash without me even going into a game mode, after my game crashes it randomly open my file explorer to the drive my game/app is installed...
  10. windows store not available on Windows 10 Pro before and after factory reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store not available on Windows 10 Pro before and after factory reset: following Windows Store app missing after factory reset - Microsoft Community...I was giving an HP Pavillion laptop recently, never used and bought from new... It was running Windows Home 10 but I bought an upgrade to 10Pro, but the Store App has never shown and still is not...