Windows 10: Windows 10 pro retail box version number

Discus and support Windows 10 pro retail box version number in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do you determine what version of Windows 10 Pro comes in a retail box. The last update crashed my computer with hardware incompatibilities. It was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WilliamDavey1, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 pro retail box version number

How do you determine what version of Windows 10 Pro comes in a retail box. The last update crashed my computer with hardware incompatibilities. It was an upgrade from Windows 7 Pro that was installed from retail purchase. However, during a move the Windows 7 Pro got lost. I would like to install straight Windows 10 Pro Version 1703 or earlier.

:)

WilliamDavey1, Apr 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 Retail Box-art Revealed

Windows 8.1 pro will download whatever language pack you select & will install it after it is marked active so I am sure windows 10 will let you do the same.

broken pixel, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Apr 25, 2019
  4. HTC
    HTC Win User

Windows 10 pro retail box version number

Windows 10 Retail Box-art Revealed

You can add the English language pack later and then switch.

My version of win7 is OEM so it only has Portuguese language. To put English language, that's what i had to do. In retail versions, i think it comes with other languages so you should be able to install in the language of your choice, but i'm not 100% sure on this.

I'm assuming it works the same for win 10, ofc.

Thema:

Windows 10 pro retail box version number

1. Windows 10 pro retail box version number - Similar Threads - pro retail box

2. Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key: I have activated my unactivated Windows 11 Home by first inserting generic keys, then followed by my purchased Windows 11 Pro product key. It shows that my windows is activated by with a digital license. When I try to check my product key in Windows cmd through "wmic path...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key: I have activated my unactivated Windows 11 Home by first inserting generic keys, then followed by my purchased Windows 11 Pro product key. It shows that my windows is activated by with a digital license. When I try to check my product key in Windows cmd through "wmic path...
  4. BAD RETAIL VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 PRO FROM RETAILER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BAD RETAIL VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 PRO FROM RETAILER: I bought a full copy of Windows 10 Pro from newegg, not an OEM copy. After trying to tech the new build for 3 weekends, thinking it was a bad CPU or memory stick, I took it to the local repair shop. He tried to install from the USB and got the same blue screen I was getting...
  5. Can a retail Version of Windows 10 pro Retail. Upgrade a Windows 7 pro OEM?

Can a retail Version of Windows 10 pro Retail. Upgrade a Windows 7 pro OEM?: Because the recent windows 10 update my computer became unusable. I couldn't access the computer because the sign in prompt disappeared and trying to do an update rollback or repair or recovery through safe mode failed. So I had to reinstall my old windows 7 pro just...
  6. Windows 10 Retail Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Retail Version: Can I Install Windows 10 Retail Version(Purchased) in multiple PC at a time? If so, how many times can I do that and how to install that product to another laptop with the same product key?...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Full Pack Original Retail Version.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Full Pack Original Retail Version.: To All The MVPs, Need your expert advice / guide point wise on listed below questions on above subject: I am in the process of buying Windows 10 Professional Full Pack Original Retail Version 1. How can I ensure it is Original Retail Version before installation as well...
  8. Tranfer Retail Version of Windows 10 Pro

Tranfer Retail Version of Windows 10 Pro: I have a retail version of Windows 10 pro. I have previously upgraded my motherboard to my current board and I will be getting a new board soon. Will I be able to transfer the license to another new motherboard? If not how much is it going to cost me to get a working version...
  9. windows 10 retail version

windows 10 retail version: hi, please can some one help me i have a retail copy of windows 10 that i purchased at a pc store its still unopened . the question i have is its been on my shelf about a year, will i still be able to use it at some point? thank you, *Smile 94340
  10. Retail version of 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Retail version of 10 pro: I've noticed that retail versions of 10 are available, do the purchasers have the same rights to chop and change as was possible with older Windows? 41814