Windows 10: Windows 10 pro says I'm part of an organisation

Discus and support Windows 10 pro says I'm part of an organisation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I can't turn on bluetooth :(. I was running a game overnight and when i woke up i couldnt turn on the bluetooth.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vlam08, Apr 7, 2021.

1. /u/Vlam08 Win User

Windows 10 pro says I'm part of an organisation

/u/Vlam08, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10 pro says I'm part of an organisation windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Apr 7, 2021
  4. nkienitz Win User

Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?

Just replaced motherboard on my old Dell D830 that I had upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro last August.

Went through steps on setting up new MOBO and it is up/working just fine.

I happened to run Belarc Advisor just to get a snapshot of data for the file. What is interesting is that Belarc indicates the O/S is Windows 8 Pro (build 9200).

I looked at another recent thread here at TenForums and also took some of the steps suggested and figured that maybe I needed to install or re-install Windows 10. I checked the Update/Security/Activation tab and it indicates that Windows 10 Pro is installed, activated with a digital entitlement.

So ... why does Belarc seem to see only Windows 8 Pro? Maybe because of the "maturity" of the D830? I know that Dell has disclaimers at their site that says the D830 has not been certified for Windows 10.

So, it is working, but the data from Belarc just has me scratching my head.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

nkienitz, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro says I'm part of an organisation - Similar Threads - pro says I'm

2. Windows 10, Says I'm not the Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Says I'm not the Administrator: I am unable to use settings the screen does not come up and Windows 10 says that I need to be an administrator when i tried to go into other apps. I have read previous posts and have tried the solutions ,mentioned but nothing works...
  3. Windows 10, Says I'm not the Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Says I'm not the Administrator: I am unable to use settings the screen does not come up and Windows 10 says that I need to be an administrator when i tried to go into other apps. I have read previous posts and have tried the solutions ,mentioned but nothing works...
  4. Windows 10, Says I'm not the Administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation: After my windows 10 automatically updated I received the msg "your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings" then when I go to settings it shows in activation " windows is activated using an organisation's activation service" I tried using my...
  6. Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation: After my windows 10 automatically updated I received the msg "your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings" then when I go to settings it shows in activation " windows is activated using an organisation's activation service" I tried using my...
  7. Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 says I'm offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 says I'm offline: I am using an Ethernet cable connected directly from my router.Recently I tried using some VPN softwares, after that Windows 10 just kept saying I am offline even though I can browse the internet just fine and using some applications like Discord. However this hinders some of...
  9. Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation.... When it isn't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation.... When it isn't: Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation when it isn't and it's stopping me from updating and downloading things from the store. How do I get myself out of a organisation that I never added myself too. submitted by /u/dylanjones039 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows hello, pin and fingerprint setting locked by organisation but I'm not a part of one.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows hello, pin and fingerprint setting locked by organisation but I'm not a part of one.: Hi there. Im a bit of a computer dummy so tell me if there is obvious solution. I used to have a fingerprint set up and useable, but when I went to reset my pin, suddenly the fingerprint option vanished. When I went to check my sign in options, the pin and fingerprint...